Funny/Annoying: Strawberry Pancake

Lonnie Utah said:
Semi-cycling related. Don't hate me for this, it's truly evil!! Just to be fair, I warned you in advance. Don't make me wait for it....:D
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/59/

In the same spirt of www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

When I read this I thought to myself, how would I hate you for this... now that I see your icon it is tough not to ;) .

I don't get it, I mean maybe I am getting too old and I am just too uncool but I think even stoned out of my mind I would not find that entertaining. Is it way over my head or it is as pointless as it seems?

He seems to have a nice fast cadence, but the bike is to small for him and the wheels are horribly out of round. He could also get a little bit more aero.:D

To bad the URL for You Call That Art? is toast. I think you would have liked them:)

I agree on the funny/annoying:)

"I'm a window washer who is afraid of heights" One of the humorous YCTA? songs they did live. Not sure if it was ever recorded other then on video.

wilmar13 said:
When I read this I thought to myself, how would I hate you for this... now that I see your icon it is tough not to ;) .

I don't get it, I mean maybe I am getting too old and I am just too uncool but I think even stoned out of my mind I would not find that entertaining. Is it way over my head or it is as pointless as it seems?

Absolutely Pointless