Funny cycling pics

HowardSteele

Mar 7, 2006
I found some hunerous,funny,strange pics relating to cycling,have you seen some worth looking at?
How's this refridgerated pannier?

HowardSteele said:
Now this guy's LBS knows nought abaot bike sizing
Very funny photos.:D Just goes to show you how much some countries and people's rely on the bicycle.

Come to think of it. I don't recall seeing Didi (the Devil) nor his bike at this year TDF.

Did you see him ?

lw

Come to think of it. I don't recall seeing Didi (the Devil) nor his bike at this year TDF.

Did you see him ?
They did an article in our local bike mag about him before the TDF,you know he builds those bikes? an now that you mention it i did not see him.But then again i only watched the highlights but he usauly warents a mention.

lwedge said:
Very funny photos.:D Just goes to show you how much some countries and people's rely on the bicycle.

Did you see him ?

lw

Yeah, he was there. He has advertising on his costume now though, so the French TV doesn't give him as much air time as they used to. Plus his act is getting a little old.

DiabloScott said:
Yeah, he was there. He has advertising on his costume now though, so the French TV doesn't give him as much air time as they used to. Plus his act is getting a little old.
Heh heeeee!:D

He will look like a NASCAR driver pretty soon. Oh well, good for him.

lw

fauxpas said:
Or, just a reason to come... period...

i thought you were the only gay in the village....i mean forum?

anyway, that picture made my day and put me in a good mood...

Why's the good mood? You feel you are not alone anymore or the picture shows your other half is apparently doing well? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mysrh said:
Why's the good mood? You feel you are not alone anymore or the picture shows your other half is apparently doing well? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i was talking about the picture with all the womens arses...it put me in a good mood to believe there are still some sights worth seeing..

MountainPro said:
i was talking about the picture with all the womens arses...it put me in a good mood to believe there are still some sights worth seeing..
Well this will cerntainly put you in a great mood.......:D