Funny high school memory

Ralph Ray

Jun 26, 2003
During the election debates this year there was one word that kept popping up all the times it seems. The word was Lesbian. That word brought back a funny memory of my high school days. It seems hearing that word nowdays is no big deal. The first time I encountered that word was when I was in the 10th grade. There was this real good looking girl I use to see all the time in the lunch room. Well, one day I finally got the courage to ask her out. I sat down next to her and introduced myself. After talking awhile I asked her if she would like to go out with me sometime. She said,"you know, you are really nice and I would love to go out with you, but I am a Lesbian." I thought nothing of it and replied, "no big deal, you guys make the best tabouli and I love eating falafels." She replied, "You MORON!" "that's Lebanese, we are Lesbians." Since then I know the difference. :eek: :eek:

Ottis said:
ouch!:eek: what yer was that in cuz she was preatty open about it ;)
That was in 1978. She didn't have to call me a MORON. But looking back at it now, it was quite funny. I just replied HUH?