Funny skibike pic

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Darsh wrote:

    > http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
    > &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    >
    > Look at those prices!
    >
    > 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    >
    > Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
    > If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
    >
    > darsh

    I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts at it ;-P

    Cool Stuff!

    Jimbo(san)

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    jimbo(san) wrote:
    > Darsh wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
    >>&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    >>
    >>Look at those prices!
    >>
    >>70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    >>
    >>Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
    >>If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
    >>
    >>darsh
    >

    > I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts at it ;-P
    >
    > Cool Stuff!

    I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken image (and yes, fixed the
    wrapped URL).

    $70 bucks for an 11x17? I guess those Aspenheads do have more money than sense.

    Greg

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Darsh wrote:

    http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
    > > &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    > >
    > > Look at those prices!
    > >
    > > 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    > >
    > > Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger
    with a
    > > color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
    Agfa.

    > > darsh
    >
    > I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts
    at it
    > ;-P

    Hehe, you can sort of see my teeth. Good aiming spot for a dart. )

    darsh

    > Cool Stuff!
    >

    > Jimbo(san)

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > jimbo(san) wrote:
    > > Darsh wrote:
    > >

    >>http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B00
    32
    > >>&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    > >>
    > >>Look at those prices!
    > >>
    > >>70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    > >>
    > >>Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger
    with a
    > >>color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
    Agfa.

    > >>darsh
    > >

    > > I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw
    darts at it
    > > ;-P
    > >
    > > Cool Stuff!
    > >

    > I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken
    image
    > (and yes, fixed the wrapped URL).
    >
    > $70 bucks for an 11x17? I guess those Aspenheads do have more money than sense.

    Still works for me. I did have to hit refresh a few times for some reason.

    darsh

    > Greg
    >
    > --
    > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
    > &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    >

    > Look at those prices!
    >
    > 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    >
    > Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with
    > color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
    Agfa.

    > darsh

    Looks intense. I like it. (not $70 worth though!) Is your rear ski even touching the snow?

    Mike

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:07:06 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
    >&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
    >

    >Look at those prices!
    >
    >70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
    >
    >Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
    >If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
    >
    >darsh

    Look to me like you need to "cut down" those bars.

    Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:39:47 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken image (and yes, fixed the
    >wrapped URL).

    Relax hand.

    Put pipe down.

    Enter rehab.

    Peace, Bill(not necessarily in that order)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
    the world.
    :-]