Funny skibike pic

Darsh wrote:

> http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
> &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
>
> Look at those prices!
>
> 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
>
> Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
> If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
>
> darsh

I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts at it ;-P

Cool Stuff!

Jimbo(san)

jimbo(san) wrote:
> Darsh wrote:
>

>>http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
>>&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
>>
>>Look at those prices!
>>
>>70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
>>
>>Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
>>If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
>>
>>darsh
>

> I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts at it ;-P
>
> Cool Stuff!

I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken image (and yes, fixed the
wrapped URL).

$70 bucks for an 11x17? I guess those Aspenheads do have more money than sense.

Greg

"jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Darsh wrote:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
> > &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
> >
> > Look at those prices!
> >
> > 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
> >
> > Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger
with a
> > color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
Agfa.

> > darsh
>
> I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw darts
at it
> ;-P

Hehe, you can sort of see my teeth. Good aiming spot for a dart. )

darsh

> Cool Stuff!
>

> Jimbo(san)

> jimbo(san) wrote:
> > Darsh wrote:
> >

>>http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B00
32
> >>&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
> >>
> >>Look at those prices!
> >>
> >>70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
> >>
> >>Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger
with a
> >>color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
Agfa.

> >>darsh
> >

> > I went and bought the 11 X 14 with the target overlay so I can throw
darts at it
> > ;-P
> >
> > Cool Stuff!
> >

> I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken
image
> (and yes, fixed the wrapped URL).
>
> $70 bucks for an 11x17? I guess those Aspenheads do have more money than sense.

Still works for me. I did have to hit refresh a few times for some reason.

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:u3XX9.10640$_s4.8265@rwcrnsc54...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
> &start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
>

> Look at those prices!
>
> 70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
>
> Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with
> color filter package! If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of
Agfa.

> darsh

Looks intense. I like it. (not $70 worth though!) Is your rear ski even touching the snow?

Mike

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:07:06 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=022G012P0B0032
>&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
>

>Look at those prices!
>
>70 bucks for a 11 x 17 pic!
>
>Sell 5 of those pictures, and you have bought a Bessler, 23C enlarger with a color filter package!
>If you get a deal, maybe even a starter box of Agfa.
>
>darsh

Look to me like you need to "cut down" those bars.

Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:39:47 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

>I guess somebody already bought the photo because I just get a borken image (and yes, fixed the
>wrapped URL).

Relax hand.

Put pipe down.

Enter rehab.

Peace, Bill(not necessarily in that order)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
the world.
:-]