Funny SUV website

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Tags:

  2. Dave Hansen

    Dave Hansen Guest

  3. Brian Trdina

    Brian Trdina Guest

    No way, man. I'm too goddamn cheap to drive a car that I've got to make a payment on. My bike and at
    least 2 of my guns are each worth more than my car..

    > Let's see if we can match RBRers to the models they'd drive.
    >
    > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
    >
    > I think the "Grand Dominator" is perfect for Trdina. Bill C.

  4. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Brian Trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > No way, man. I'm too goddamn cheap to drive a car that I've got to make a payment on. My bike and
    > at least 2 of my guns are each worth more than my car..
    >
    > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Let's see if we can match RBRers to the models they'd drive.
    > >
    > > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
    > >
    > > I think the "Grand Dominator" is perfect for Trdina. Bill C.

    ...wait'll I get my Hummer..

    Damnny Callen

  5. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > ...wait'll I get my Hummer..

    You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
    know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
    least once.

  6. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
    >know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
    >least once.

    Or twice.

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  7. Dave Hansen

    Dave Hansen Guest

    "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
    > >know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
    > >least once.
    >
    > Or twice.

    Or twice...at once. Dave

  8. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > > >You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't
    gotten
    > > >a hummer yet? Wow! I know a couple of places around Boston where you
    can get
    > > >one for $20. You should really try it at least once.
    > >
    > > Or twice.
    >
    > Or twice...at once. Dave

    It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....

    Danny Callen

  9. Dave Hansen

    Dave Hansen Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > gotten
    > can get
    > > >
    > > > Or twice.
    > >
    > > Or twice...at once. Dave
    > >

    > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
    >
    > Danny Callen

    Are you married? If so you are paying for them one way or another. Dave

  10. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > gotten
    > > can get

    > > > Or twice...at once. Dave
    > > >

    > > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
    > >
    > > Danny Callen
    >
    > Are you married? If so you are paying for them one way or another. Dave

    HAHA.. good point!

    Danny

  11. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....

    I don't, but I figure that as a SUV-driving, overweight, masters-racing, fred-bike-riding, former
    national champ, you might just need to. I even know a few girls who work around a Dunkin' Donuts, if
    that makes things easier for you.

  12. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
    >
    > I don't, but I figure that as a SUV-driving, overweight, masters-racing, fred-bike-riding, former
    > national champ, you might just need to. I even
    know
    > a few girls who work around a Dunkin' Donuts, if that makes things easier for you.

    snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do your homework.

    Danny Callen ...adding to the garbage they call "RBR"

  13. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do your homework.

    Come now, Dan. Everybody (it seems)on rbr has been taking shots at you lately. I was just funning
    with you. You remember what fun is, don't you?

  14. TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Let's see if we can match RBRers to the models they'd drive.

    > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

    You can actually buy one of these in real life...

    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401593449&category=6728>

    (and no, I am not the seller)

    Didier

    --
    Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected] 685 W.Baltimore Str
    http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)

  15. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

  16. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do
    your
    > > homework.
    >
    > Come now, Dan. Everybody (it seems)on rbr has been taking shots at you lately. I was just funning
    > with you. You remember what fun is, don't you?

    If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me! Christ I feel like Ken Pappy or
    something! :) Hell I was just kidding about the damn Hummer. We've been joking about it at work.

    Danny Callen

  17. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me!

    I really am sorry if my attempt at humor was a bit ham handed. FWIW, you're one of the few people
    around here who doesn't have their head up their ass, and who I always read.

  18. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...

    > "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me!
    >
    > I really am sorry if my attempt at humor was a bit ham handed. FWIW,
    you're
    > one of the few people around here who doesn't have their head up their
    ass,
    > and who I always read.

    No worries.. I'm not sensitive..(normally) I'm just "different" than some of the nuts around here.
    BTW, I yelled at my wife the other day because she said "I don't think you're overweight"...to which
    I replied "I DON"T NEED THAT KIND OF TALK IN THIS HOUSE"... You know that Super Bowl commercial for
    Reebok where the guy tackles everyone in the office? I need that guy so when I approach the
    fridge....

    I just wanna get fit enough to play so I can get my damn mind off work...

    Danny Callen

  19. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest