Funny SUV website

"Brian Trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> No way, man. I'm too goddamn cheap to drive a car that I've got to make a payment on. My bike and
> at least 2 of my guns are each worth more than my car..
>
> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Let's see if we can match RBRers to the models they'd drive.
> >
> > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
> >
> > I think the "Grand Dominator" is perfect for Trdina. Bill C.

...wait'll I get my Hummer..

Damnny Callen

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> ...wait'll I get my Hummer..

You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
least once.

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
>know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
>least once.

Or twice.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't gotten a hummer yet? Wow! I
> >know a couple of places around Boston where you can get one for $20. You should really try it at
> >least once.
>
> Or twice.

Or twice...at once. Dave

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:01:28 GMT, " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > >You've gotten to the age where you can race as a master, but haven't
gotten
> > >a hummer yet? Wow! I know a couple of places around Boston where you
can get
> > >one for $20. You should really try it at least once.
> >
> > Or twice.
>
> Or twice...at once. Dave

It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....

Danny Callen

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> gotten
> can get
> > >
> > > Or twice.
> >
> > Or twice...at once. Dave
> >

> It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
>
> Danny Callen

Are you married? If so you are paying for them one way or another. Dave

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > gotten
> > can get

> > > Or twice...at once. Dave
> > >

> > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
> >
> > Danny Callen
>
> Are you married? If so you are paying for them one way or another. Dave

HAHA.. good point!

Danny

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....

I don't, but I figure that as a SUV-driving, overweight, masters-racing, fred-bike-riding, former
national champ, you might just need to. I even know a few girls who work around a Dunkin' Donuts, if
that makes things easier for you.

" Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > It's really sad you guys have to PAY for them....
>
> I don't, but I figure that as a SUV-driving, overweight, masters-racing, fred-bike-riding, former
> national champ, you might just need to. I even
know
> a few girls who work around a Dunkin' Donuts, if that makes things easier for you.

snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do your homework.

Danny Callen ...adding to the garbage they call "RBR"

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do your homework.

Come now, Dan. Everybody (it seems)on rbr has been taking shots at you lately. I was just funning
with you. You remember what fun is, don't you?

TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
> Let's see if we can match RBRers to the models they'd drive.

> http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

You can actually buy one of these in real life...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401593449&category=6728>

(and no, I am not the seller)

Didier

--
Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected] 685 W.Baltimore Str
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)

" Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > snore... what are you..about 10? Put mommy's computer away and go do
your
> > homework.
>
> Come now, Dan. Everybody (it seems)on rbr has been taking shots at you lately. I was just funning
> with you. You remember what fun is, don't you?

If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me! Christ I feel like Ken Pappy or
something! :) Hell I was just kidding about the damn Hummer. We've been joking about it at work.

Danny Callen

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me!

I really am sorry if my attempt at humor was a bit ham handed. FWIW, you're one of the few people
around here who doesn't have their head up their ass, and who I always read.

" Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > If you knew me you'd know no one takes more shots at me than me!
>
> I really am sorry if my attempt at humor was a bit ham handed. FWIW,
you're
> one of the few people around here who doesn't have their head up their
ass,
> and who I always read.

No worries.. I'm not sensitive..(normally) I'm just "different" than some of the nuts around here.
BTW, I yelled at my wife the other day because she said "I don't think you're overweight"...to which
I replied "I DON"T NEED THAT KIND OF TALK IN THIS HOUSE"... You know that Super Bowl commercial for
Reebok where the guy tackles everyone in the office? I need that guy so when I approach the
fridge....

I just wanna get fit enough to play so I can get my damn mind off work...

Danny Callen