Funny Things JTE83 has posted

So, how often do people look at you with a puzzled look on your face? Do you shop in the mens clothes and womens? Why are you such a sketchball?

I shop both mens and womens. For womens clothes, I mostly love skirt suits. Casual wear and all other stuff is boring. But nice lingerie is nice. I hate Victoria Secret. I spend more on womens clothes than men's!

Then I get nice stuff on ebay. But it's real embarrassing to mention how big my women's clothes collection is! I'm looking for a date or wife who is my height [5' 4"] and a size 4 to 6 too, - so I can dress her up in my beautiful womens clothes collection!

Yeah! I'm a recreational crossdresser! How did I come out here?! I was suppose to keep it secret from all of you! I hope you all don't hate me now, now that you know!

JTE83 said:
I hope you all don't hate me now, now that you know!
Do you really care? You seem to have been impervious to any negative criticism in the past. Almost psychopathically insensitive.

Some people like me, some hate me, some don't care, some find me amusing.

But I don't care what a newbie thinks! I've been here 4.5 years!

I was only joking around amigo...your choices don't have an affect on my life, therefore it doesn't matter to me

Actually, guys - I already shopped Performance Bike in drag, did it 3 times, shopped in a nice skirt suit, and was always Ma'med. Never tried Ladies Night 10% off yet though!

Crankyfeet said:
I think the cycling is ruining your lady legs, Jesse... :D

Yeah, I have unfeminine legs. What cycling has done for my crossdressing - I went from a size 12 - 14, got fat to a 16, cycled 5018 miles and went down to a size 4! At 149 lbs now I mostly buy a size 6 - Britney Spear's size when she's fit! So I really want a woman who can fit in my clothes! Cycling has done wonders to my crossdressing - I shrunk in size and my clothes collection for prettier stuff at the smaller sizes exploded!

This bad habit stuck with me since 1990. Tried to quit 5 times, got rid of the clothes, and always came back! It is what hurt me in jobs at Chicago, there was lots of "gay" discrimination back then. I'm not really gay but they call all crossdressers gay. This is why I got fired at Synchro Start and later punched a guy and got my felony!

I really am a sucker for skirt suits. And I've spent lots of money on them. I like St John skirt suits a lot, and these are worn by high class women! I kinda like shopping at the mall dressed in St John with the "You can't afford me look!"

Here's Condolezza and Hillary in St John. And me in 3 St John skirt suits too! The 3 pc one - 60% off cost me $918! The white checkered one - my most expensive ebay one for $412! The other white one $134 ebay - I shopped in this suit and a guy turned around and gave me a good look like he wanted to hit on me! I don't mess around and wear a ring to pretend I'm married! It's such a trip to live an alternate lifestyle. Went to the ladies washroom and fitting room too and passed!

Actually I'm very amused by female inpersonation. I collect photos of very beautiful crossdressers who look like real women! I'm really amused by it!

If you're a crossdresser - you love everything! I also do goth, cheerleader outfits, church skirt suits, and school girl clothes!

Here's me in my best ebay chearleader outfit. An authentic Elite Cheerleading suit! Goth dress from Hot Topic. And me in a nice church suit - went to church in this suit to shop in drag afterwards. - A guy was attracted and sat next to me instead of near his family. Going home - a guy said hi to me - and then I notice he's staring me down as I walk away! But sometimes I look ugly and don't pass too. My enlarged face pic. And me in a $285 St John Brown skirt suit!

Ok, I guess I shocked everyone enough here! But now you guys know how I look - IN DRAG! Never gonna show my guy pic - that's Top Secret!

Here's the church skirt suit.

What do you guys and girls think of me now?

At this point I am thinking...WTF? How do you spend that much money on clothes designed for the opposite sex? or have things been changed around down there? Couldn't you get arrested for going to the womens fitting room and restroom? I guess this is a better addiction that crack or meth...but stay away from me.

JTE83 said:

I think you're lying...nobody who weighs 149 pounds is a size 6...

nns1400 said:
I think you're lying...nobody who weighs 149 pounds is a size 6...

I can actually fit 85% of size 4's too. If it has a bust size of 36.75" or greater and a 25.5" skirt waist size - I can fit it! Actually I have a few size 2's I fit too - they are oversized for a size 2.

I don't think it's illegal in Texas or Illinios to go to the womens room crossdressed. But you better not let the ladies know!

I've seen profiles of real women at 145 lbs and a size 4 too.

earth_dweller said:
Not that I am JTE's press agent or anything... but could a guy @ 149 lbs be differently shaped to a chick @149 lbs? I'm thinking of higher muscle density... a lot of the weight being in limb (esp. leg) muscles... and smaller hips and chest comparitively?

JTE - you need to take a picture of yourself in drag holding a sign saying "JTE83" or "Hi Cycling Forums members"... :D

Yeah, I think men are more dense than women, maybe in all matters! Yeah, I freaked out that I can fit size 4 and some 2 stuff too!

JTE83 said:

...I'd do her.....wait......I am being told that is not a her.......I recant my statement..

LMAO...this is one of the most interesting statements I have seen on cyclingforums...I 2nd the idea of a picture of JTE holding a sign...

RedRider2009 said:
LMAO...this is one of the most interesting statements I have seen on cyclingforums...I 2nd the idea of a picture of JTE holding a sign...
Yeah... I want to see the pic holding a sign that ID's you, which proves you are not copying and pasting photos from some other cross-dresser's blog site.

I've never seen a 25 inch waist in men's apparel. That's the hardest measurement to believe.