Funny Things JTE83 has posted

Crankyfeet said:
Yeah... I want to see the pic holding a sign that ID's you, which proves you are not copying and pasting photos from some other cross-dresser's blog site.

I've never seen a 25 inch waist in men's apparel. That's the hardest measurement to believe.

Yeah, actually someone can put you all on and do that - copy photos!

I have a very hard time find a man's suit! 36S and size 28 pants are hard to find. I'd be better for me to interview in my nice skirt suits! So I wear size 30 pants with slim selections.

A 25.5 waist skirt that has some give would fit above the waistbone.

JTE83 said:
Yeah, actually someone can put you all on and do that - copy photos!

I have a very hard time find a man's suit! 36S and size 28 pants are hard to find. I'd be better for me to interview in my nice skirt suits! So I wear size 30 pants with slim selections.

A 25.5 waist skirt that has some give would fit above the waistbone.
Yeah... so we're waiting for the pic holding a sign that only JTE83 would write.

"A 25.5 would fit above the waistbone". I thought you could tell us that it does fit above the waistbone. And guys' waists aren't typically 3 inches smaller above the pelvis AFAIK. That's because they are guys.

Some dude who enjoys pretending he is a lady on make-up forums... might also enjoy pretending he is a transvestite on other forums.

Photo please.

Well, these pics in my women's cycling gear should do! Also me in drag on my decked out 2007 Trek Pilot 2.1 SPA!

I was thinking of biking in drag doing my travel shopping workouts to thrift stores buying womens clothes!

JTE83 said:
Well, these pics in my women's cycling gear should do! Also me in drag on my decked out 2007 Trek Pilot 2.1 SPA!

I was thinking of biking in drag doing my travel shopping workouts to thrift stores buying womens clothes!
Im fairly convinced it's probably you... but how difficult would it have beeen to scribble "JTE83" on a piece of paper and hold it up?

Crankyfeet said:
Im fairly convinced it's probably you... but how difficult would it have beeen to scribble "JTE83" on a piece of paper and hold it up?

It takes time to take a photo, download and process it! And I gotta dress up too.

Now I wonder if you people still like me here!

JTE83 said:
It takes time to take a photo, download and process it! And I gotta dress up too.

Now I wonder if you people still like me here!
Don't worry... we'll wait. And I don't know what you mean by "process it". And I thought you enjoyed any excuse to dress up?

Process it - edit it in Photoshop. I do that to all my photos.

But what do I gain from proving I'm a crossdresser? Maybe more *****ing from Alienator! Why do it?

JTE83 said:

But what do I gain from proving I'm a crossdresser? Maybe more *****ing from Alienator! Why do it?
well the way it stands now, either you're a cross-dresser or a big fat liar. Not sure where I stand on that right.

JTE83 said:

Turns out that my HS track coach was a crossdresser. They found him one Sunday in the coach's office at school when someone called the police to tell them that they saw a woman sneaking into the school. The cops came in and there he sat, crying. I truly felt pity for him because I am from a small redneck town, and that is quite a stigma to carry.

You seem quite fine with your behavior, and we just want to see that it is actually you and not someone faking it. I hope you really are ok, and if so, good for you! Be what you are.

A track coach who enjoys wearing womens clothes is better than the increasing amount of track coaches who are having sex with 13 year old girls and boys

JTE83 said:

Oh... so you want to tell us you're a cross-dresser... provide us with multiple pics that you are a cross-dresser... but you don't want to prove you are a cross-dresser.

Put it this way... if you keep making excuses and not showing the clincher photo... I won't believe anything you say or have said JTE... and I have nothing against you being a cross-dresser... if that's what turns you on.

I don't use my printer from my Apt. I'll print out something from work tommorrow, pose with it and post tommorrow.

Crossdressing is the source of my paranoia at work. And has hurt me in jobs.

If you guy accept me here that's awesome! I get *****ed out at another forum for being one!

JTE83 said:
I don't use my printer from my Apt. I'll print out something from work tommorrow, pose with it and post tommorrow.

Crossdressing is the source of my paranoia at work. And has hurt me in jobs.

If you guy accept me here that's awesome! I get *****ed out at another forum for being one!
Nah... compared to gun-toting bigots... you are much more entertaining.

I have worn womens underwear on several occasions.
Mostly on my head.

JTE83 said:
Yeah, I think men are more dense than women, maybe in all matters! Yeah, I freaked out that I can fit size 4 and some 2 stuff too!
Which would explain why there seems to be this pattern that the men here are buying into your story and the women seem to think you're full of it. ;)

What do the women don't beleive? - That I can fit a size 4 or rare 2 or that I look pretty? I buy size 6 to be safe in case I get fat. So I cycle to stay a size 4 to 6!

C'dale Girl said:
Which would explain why there seems to be this pattern that the men here are buying into your story and the women seem to think you're full of it. ;)
You can never resist making smartass comments about gender wars, can you? :D

TheDarkLord said:
You can never resist making smartass comments about gender wars, can you? :D

The men believe and the women don't.
Then there some of us that don't give a flying rats a**.
I always surrender early on I gender wars as to get the best treaty terms. ;)

jhuskey said:
The men believe and the women don't.
Then there some of us that don't give a flying rats a**.
I always surrender early on I gender wars as to get the best treaty terms. ;)
And, that's why I think you're you are a BRILLIANT man. ;) :D

C'dale Girl said:
And, that's why I think you're you are a BRILLIANT man. ;) :D

And that is why I think you have an acute and accurate sense of perception. ;)