Funny Things JTE83 has posted

JTE83 said:
Oh man... yeah... women would really get jealous of me if I can fit a size 4, or rarely a size 2! Actually, I am the same height as Britney Spear's 5' 4" tall, and when she was fit she was a size 6. So yeah, I wanna dress up a pretty woman in my clothes - I'd be a dream if she was the same size as me!

Like I have a size 4 Tahari suit I fit but then another Tahari suit I had to get an 8. Women's sizes are all over the place!

Hey C'Dale Girl - what's your height, weight, and skirt suit size?
Hey Crankster . . . see boldface above, combined with the question a mere 3 sentences later. That was why I made that not so giant leap that he was looking for a female victim and I happened to be around at the time. ;) :rolleyes:

Wanted to nip that one in the bud from the get go ;) , but thanks for coming to my defense in that regard. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments about proper forum etiquette for Mr. JTE anyway . . .

C'dale Girl said:
Hey Crankster . . . see boldface above, combined with the question a mere 3 sentences later. That was why I made that not so giant leap that he was looking for a female victim and I happened to be around at the time. ;) :rolleyes:

Wanted to nip that one in the bud from the get go ;) , but thanks for coming to my defense in that regard. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments about proper forum etiquette for Mr. JTE anyway . . .
He wants to see if you're a size 6, and 5ft 4in so that he can put you in a hole for a week and de-hydrate you... then kill you and use your skin to stitch lady's clothes for him to wear.

Oh yeah... there was a beetle up your nose or down your throat somewhere in there as well.

I don't think JTE has taken four years to finally get to the stage of his plan where he moves in to entrap innocent ladies. Besides... he isn't going to be able to track you down without knowing that you are Kate Dickson of 1340 Cheshire St, Pittsburgh, PA.

But besides all that... I wasn't expecting you to answer his personal questions... I just wasn't sure he was outa your league...

Crankyfeet said:
He wants to see if you're a size six so that he can put you in a hole for a week and de-hydrate you... then kill you and use your skin to stitch lady's clothes for him to wear.

Oh yeah... there was a beetle up your nose or down your throat somewhere in there as well.

I don't think JTE has taken four years to finally get to the stage of his plan where he moves in to entrap innocent ladies. Besides... he isn't going to be able to track you down without knowing that you are Kate Dickson of 1340 Cheshire St, Pittsburgh, PA.

But besides all that... I wasn't expecting you to answer his personal questions... I just wasn't sure he was outa your league...
Funny. Ironically, I just watched Silence of the Lambs this weekend. The way you're defending him so much, I don't think he's outta YOUR league. ;)

C'dale Girl said:
Funny. Ironically, I just watched Silence of the Lambs this weekend. The way you're defending him so much, I don't think he's outta YOUR league. ;)
He's way outta my league... and so are you C. Being Australian is my excuse though. It kinda limits me... league-wise... ;)

Crankyfeet said:
He's way outta my league... and so are you C. Being Australian is my excuse though. It kinda limits me... league-wise... ;)

Yeah - Crank & C'Dale - I'm way outta your league! Can't you see I dress up like a high class chick in my St John skirt suits! - These outfits typically cost $1600 to $2400 brand new!

Hey C'Dale it ok for you to brag about your height, weight, and skirt suit size here - I mean guys do it all the time here! Why not a woman?

Next female victim ... maybe Eden?

Hey C'Dale - I'd go both ways with a chick - as a guy and girl! Interested?

JTE83 said:
Yeah - Crank & C'Dale - I'm way outta your league! Can't you see I dress up like a high class chick in my St John skirt suits! - These outfits typically cost $1600 to $2400 brand new!

Hey C'Dale it ok for you to brag about your height, weight, and skirt suit size here - I mean guys do it all the time here! Why not a woman?

Hhhmmmm, let me think about that one a minute . . .

Aaahhhh, NO!

C'dale Girl said:

Aaahhhh, NO!
Okay... I'm starting to come round to your appraisal of JTE... C.

JTE - Enough stalling... get the camera...scribble a message and take a mugshot with a wig and the message.

C'dale Girl said:

Aaahhhh, NO!

No!? Oh, I forgot to add role reversal, now you might be interested!

I should be be everything a chick wants! Her man, wife, best girlfriend, and we can share clothes! YUM!

JTE83 said:

cross dresser or not who cares, but definitely classless

JTE83 said:
No!? Oh, I forgot to add role reversal, now you might be interested!

I should be be everything a chick wants! Her man, wife, best girlfriend, and we can share clothes! YUM!
This could be the last time anyone pays any attention to your posts. You haven't yet proved that you're not just BSing for attention with those pics... getting your jollies from tricking members. And now you have slithered into forum sexual predator/harasser territory.

Crankyfeet said:
This could be the last time anyone pays any attention to your posts. You haven't yet proved that you're not just BSing for attention with those pics... getting your jollies from tricking members. And now you have slithered into forum sexual predator/harrasser territory.

Been on here for four years... and over a thousand posts... could be the end soon if you keep up the sexually harrassing posts.

I was kidding with her for fun. Pics coming up soon, so you know I wasn't BS'ing everyone here all the time.

I don't mean to sexually harass people, was just poking fun.

Ok, now I'm just entertainment fodder here. I guess Bro Deal and Powerful Pete will never call me a dude again. Alienator laughing big time!

Here's the pics. Worked late till 6:45 today.

Now don't I look pretty! That's my Japanese schoolgirl type outfit from ebay!

Ok, here are the size labels for the skirt suits I wore! I really can fit a size 4 or 6, and a rare 2!

Why would I be a big time hoax to you? I don't want to lose respect here, but maybe I did...

JTE83 said:
Ok, here are the size labels for the skirt suits I wore! I really can fit a size 4 or 6, and a rare 2!

Why would I be a big time hoax to you? I don't want to lose respect here, but maybe I did...
Do you need to wear knitted, stretchy tops so that your shoulders and arms fit?

The ladies here maintain that your shoulders and arms would never fit into a 6.

BTW - never confuse this forum with one of your crazy sex forums again Jessy... We can find you.

No, I can wear lots of regular polyester size 4 and 6 skirt suits. St John stuff is my best stuff, and it's usually knitted. I have lots of Kasper, Tahari, Petite Sophisticate, Casual Corner, Amanda Smith, Calvin Klein, and Le Suit size 4 or 6 skirt suits - not knitted. They are matching jacket and skirt sizes.

I'm a reluctant crossdresser, and I ask God to change me by blessing me with a pretty woman who can fit my clothes. Because I can't stand to quit by just purging all this beautiful stuff I bought at lots of money! I got a lot of explaining to do...

Hey, you're not a moderator here, and they don't exist here!

JTE83 said:
No, I can wear lots of regular polyester size 4 and 6 skirt suits. St John stuff is my best stuff, and it's usually knitted. I have lots of Kasper, Tahari, Petite Sophisticate, Casual Corner, Amanda Smith, Calvin Klein, and Le Suit size 4 or 6 skirt suits - not knitted.

I'm a reluctant crossdresser, and I ask God to change me by blessing me with a pretty woman who can fit my clothes. Because I can't stand to quit by just purging all this beautiful stuff I bought at lots of money! I got a lot of explaining to do...
So you reveal all this just before you're about to quit. Right.

Crankyfeet said:
So you reveal all this just before you're about to quit. Right.

Lots of people have weird quirks; crossdressing is mine! Harmless compared to drugs or smoking.

JTE83 said:
Hey, you're not a moderator here, and they don't exist here!
Who said I'm a moderator? I'm just a guy who doesn't like his friends being harassed with disgusting talk...

JTE83 said:
Lots of people have weird quirks; crossdressing is mine! Harmless compared to drugs or smoking.
I'm okay with it... at this point... I was talking about the sexual solicitations.

And I don't believe you're about to quit this hobby of yours. It seems too ingrained in your psyche. Just my opinion of course.

I see your pleas for a lady your size to pass your clothes onto as a <deluded> attempt to attract attention from a lady.

C'dale Girl said:
:D Now you get it! Hey man. He can lie about whatever he wants to lie about, but lying about his clothing size is going too far. THIS must not and CANNOT be tolerated.

Do you beleive I wear a size 6 now? And I can fit 4's, but a rare 2.