Funny Things JTE83 has posted

RedRider2009 said:
Please copy/paste or inform us about crazy things JTE83 has said.
Ok, I'll start:

1. Posts as a girl in other forums
2. Likes to talk about promiscuous sex in another forum
3. Wants to cross dress in real life
4. Brags about his salary and bike collection

Others please add to the list.

Ok, here's my girl pic avatar I use on Makeuptalk.com! They think I'm a chick! Don't I look pretty!?

Maybe I should shop in drag at Performance Bike for the 10% discount on Ladies Night!

JTE83 said:
Ok, here's my girl pic avatar I use on Makeuptalk.com! They think I'm a chick! Don't I look pretty!?

OH NO YOU DIN'T!!!!!!

Grrlfriend, u betta step da **** off using my pretty face as yo avatar in dem other forums. Don't make me follow u round town, all sneaky like, and punch u in da face.

WATCH OUT *****.........

You are definetly a creep JTE83...please tell me you don't have a surplus of peanut butter, and a dog.

RedRider2009 said:
You are definetly a creep JTE83...please tell me you don't have a surplus of peanut butter, and a dog.

+10. His basket of issues and disturbing behavior is overflowing. I'm not sure how anyone gets any enjoyment out of pretending to be a girl and dressing up like a girl for a women's online forum, unless that person is a stalker, needs transvestite masturbation fantasies, or is supremely confused about his sexuality. Or maybe he goes to the forum to learn how to give a great blowjob.

I think he looks quite cute... :D

JTE... you need to pluck your eyebrows though...

:D :D :D

(and while I'm on the subject of advice JTE... if you sell say $20,000 of the $25,000 in bikes you own... you may not need to worry so much about saving $40 a month on gas through optimizing your gas mileage economy... ;) )

JTE83 said:

Maybe I should shop in drag at Performance Bike for the 10% discount on Ladies Night!
I think perhaps they are humoring you....

Hey, crossdressing is a little bit useful! If the Army drafts you you can get kicked out of the Army for crossdressing! I joke at work that if I'd ever be drafted I'd do that! And if the cops are searching for you, you can shake them off if you look like a woman!

Now, I'm not gay into guys - never messed with them! I think crossdressing is harmless, and I have a complete outfit to go shopping out in drag at Performance Bike for 10% off!

Here's me in a nice size 6 St John skirt suit! I'm the same size as Britney Spears! Ain't I pretty! I'm dressed up as a high class chick! I've always been attracted to women in skirt suits - they look best in them! But I've always wondered what it's like to wear one!

Ok, I'm really odd!

JTE83 said:
What's your handle/username on makeuptalk.com, JTE?... :cool:

Crankyfeet said:
What's your handle/username on makeuptalk.com, JTE?... :cool:

Jesse69

How do you think I look? I already have gone out shopping as a woman and I pass! I get called Ma'm!

JTE83 said:
Hey, crossdressing is a little bit useful! If the Army drafts you you can get kicked out of the Army for crossdressing! I joke at work that if I'd ever be drafted I'd do that! And if the cops are searching for you, you can shake them off if you look like a woman!

Now, I'm not gay into guys - never messed with them! I think crossdressing is harmless, and I have a complete outfit to go shopping out in drag at Performance Bike for 10% off!

Here's me in a nice size 6 St John skirt suit! I'm the same size as Britney Spears! Ain't I pretty! I'm dressed up as a high class chick! I've always been attracted to women in skirt suits - they look best in them! But I've always wondered what it's like to wear one!

Ok, I'm really odd!
Dude... you know you've posted in here who you work for... and now personal confessions and pictures of yourself in drag....

Are you aiming to be sacked so you can sue for unfair dismissal?

Or do most people at your work already know and call you Jessie... :rolleyes:

Crankyfeet said:
Dude... you know you've posted in here who you work for... and now personal confessions and pictures of yourself in drag....

There is a sex changed person at work / he into she and it works fine for him / no discrimination. I think my company already spied on me and know about me anyway.

Ok, the truth. I got found out by Snychro Start about my crossdressing and they made fun of me at the Xmas party and fired me. They spied on me after work and made me paranoid that people were following me around. That's why I punched a guy and got my felony. No chance to sue for discrimination or sexual harassment.

Yeah, I have a little fun on Makeuptalk.com pretending I'm a chick! Might join a fashion forum and do the same! It's a trip!

Do you still think I can be a dude?

Crankyfeet said:

He'll be giving out more personal details such as financial information next. :rolleyes: But no wonder your employer spied on you (assuming it is not just your paranoid imagination that is) - my guess is that you behave somewhat weirdly at work and triggered off a few alarm bells...