FunTimes Again

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ohboy, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. ohboy

    ohboy Guest

    http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/kevin-keuhl-aka-tom-swift-or-magilla.html

    The HRS staff has just been informed that Kevin Keuhl AKA Tom Swift AKA
    Magilla Gorilla is a no longer living in a dumpster. Folks at his
    hometown of Eagle, WI took pity on Kev and rescued him from the corner
    of 4th& Wells in Milwaukee. HRS staff sent funds to assist with the
    recovery phase, however he had already departed and left to St. Petes
    seeking new housing offered by Bitch Shidda at their infamous "studio
    single-bunk trailers." JimmyMac, on hiatus from investigative
    research, jumped at the opportunity to escape his Chicago based Forest
    Glen snow ladened compound awaiting Kevin with a gallon sized can of
    linseed oil. Apparently Bwian, Director of Advertising recommended
    this new team, Magilla and JimmyMac as the 2006 Bitch Shidda Poster
    Boys.

    After interviewing Kevin's psychiatrist, whom has no regard for
    "patient doctor privileges," HRS learned his dumpster plight had
    nothing to do with getting banned from the Killer Bee team. Apparently
    on the run from Johnny Law for insubordination and assault of
    management at his Milwaukee Post Office Branch, he was forced into
    this dire pathetic lifestyle after a long period of unemployment. With
    "Going Postal" a phenomenon feared more than Al Qaida here in the good
    'ol USA, it is fortunate he didn't take out the entire staff with his
    AK -47 Assault Rifle. We can only pray that Kevin/Magilla Gorilla
    seeks professional anger management help ASAP.

    Now that he has settled in sunny St. Petes, we see that Kevin/Magilla
    Gorilla is back to his old self sticking it to fellow fat ass FOGS with
    his wee man joint and more. Witness this climactic scene with Kev and
    JimmyMac! Rumors are it will be in the next KK Aero slide show. Thank
    god these yo-yo's had some rolls of Killer Bee Asswipe to clean up with
    after this game of Camp Walkbike twister.

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    <SNIP the useless nonsense of a very humorless individual who is
    obviously very lonely in his own little world>

    I called some acquaintances at Google (it's hard to find anyone there
    with an IQ of less than 160, but I know a few I can understand) and they
    will look into putting an end to the bad humor.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > I called some acquaintances at Google (it's hard to find anyone there
    > with an IQ of less than 160, but I know a few I can understand) and they
    > will look into putting an end to the bad humor.

    I say let the fish flop all he wants.

    JD

  4. Frugal Joe

    Frugal Joe Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <SNIP the useless nonsense of a very humorless individual who is obviously
    > very lonely in his own little world>
    >
    > I called some acquaintances at Google (it's hard to find anyone there with
    > an IQ of less than 160, but I know a few I can understand) and they will
    > look into putting an end to the bad humor.
    >

    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    You're such a man! Why don't you call the cops!!! ....again!!!

    BWWAAAAHHHAA