future Sun bicycles

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by J Browe, May 4, 2003.

  1. J Browe

    J Browe Guest

    I heard from a source that SUN bicycles is coming out with 5 or more new style recumbents in the
    near future. Some swb, some uss, but could not get anymore info, does anyone in this newgroup have
    any other info about this? jb

    Tags:

  2. Who are these "friends" always starting rumors anyways?

    news:[email protected]...