Futuristic bikes

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > Anyone know where these pics were snagged? http://poziome.republika.pl/fotki_4.html Tried looking
    > for the original homepage but with little luck. There were mentioned in VeloVision methinks.
    >
    > M.

    Oe of the photos had a name down the left side - Scott Robertson.

    A little Googling turned up this: http://www.drawthrough.com/designport/index.html

    which is another view of this: http://poziome.republika.pl/obrazki/fotki_4/des6.jpg

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

  4. Cletus Lee <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    >> Anyone know where these pics were snagged? http://poziome.republika.pl/fotki_4.html Tried looking
    >> for the original homepage but with little luck. There were mentioned in VeloVision methinks.
    >>
    >> M.
    >>
    > Oe of the photos had a name down the left side - Scott Robertson.
    >
    > A little Googling turned up this: http://www.drawthrough.com/designport/index.html
    >
    > which is another view of this: http://poziome.republika.pl/obrazki/fotki_4/des6.jpg

    Keep looking and you find this: http://www.drawthrough.com/designport/productdesign/g3/3008.html
    which is the same image as above.

    -Bill Hamilton

  5. Don

    Don Guest

  6. "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone know where these pics were snagged? http://poziome.republika.pl/fotki_4.html Tried looking
    > for the original homepage but with little luck. There were mentioned in VeloVision methinks.
    >
    > M.

    The rendering is outstanding! The monorail is like something from my youth, those cabled skycars are
    in my town at the amusement park, the non-guzzling vehicles are like the old Jetsons TV show, but on
    the ground (and without those cartoon "put put put" diminishing circles to simulate smog. Thanks for
    a great addition to my photo album.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  7. Bill Hole

    Bill Hole Guest