    From: "James Thomson" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
    Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 01:52
    Subject: Re: Tandem Tour of Europe... help!

    > [mailed and posted]

    > "Brad Zarikoff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > We are 2 Canadians touring Europe by tandem. A few days ago,
    > > it was stolen in Northern Europe. We still have 1/2 of our trip to
    > > go and are hankering to get back on the road. Does anyone know
    > > of any used touring tandems that are available in Europe?

    > These links might be of some use.
    >

    > Tandem Club de France:
    >
    > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tandem.club.de.france/Occasion/occazes.html
    >

    > Tandem Club UK:
    >
    > http://www.tandem-club.org.uk/_sboard.htm
    >

    > Saint John Street Cycles used Tandems:
    >
    > http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm?cat403.htm
    >

    > and ex-display:
    >
    > http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm?cat405.htm
    >

    > There was a 18"/16" Thorn Voyager on Singletrack a few days ago:
    >
    > http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/list.php?f=5&menu=16
    >

    > Here are a couple in Germany:
    >
    > http://fahrrad-gebrauchtmarkt.de/tandem.htm
    >

    > Good luck!
    >
    > I live in Paris - if I can be of any assistance, drop me a line (return
    > address is valid).
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > James Thomson

    Tags:

  2. hi james,
    i see you live in paris.
    do you know of any internet retailers in germany who will sell schmidt
    dynohubs to the uk?
    Paul

    --
    Paul
    [email protected]

    "James Thomson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm forwarding this message to uk.rec.cycling to increase the pool of
    > potential helpers.
    >
    > Two Canadians in urgent need of a touring tandem.
    >
    > James Thomson

  3. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:31:35 +0100, "Dulwich Cyclist"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi james,
    >i see you live in paris.
    >do you know of any internet retailers in germany who will sell schmidt
    >dynohubs to the uk?

    Obviously, someone living in Paris is the right person to ask about
    German retailers shipping to the UK.

    --
    Dave...

    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain