From: "James Thomson" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 01:52
Subject: Re: Tandem Tour of Europe... help!

> [mailed and posted]

> "Brad Zarikoff" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > We are 2 Canadians touring Europe by tandem. A few days ago,
> > it was stolen in Northern Europe. We still have 1/2 of our trip to
> > go and are hankering to get back on the road. Does anyone know
> > of any used touring tandems that are available in Europe?

> These links might be of some use.
>

> Tandem Club de France:
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tandem.club.de.france/Occasion/occazes.html
>

> Tandem Club UK:
>
> http://www.tandem-club.org.uk/_sboard.htm
>

> Saint John Street Cycles used Tandems:
>
> http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm?cat403.htm
>

> and ex-display:
>
> http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm?cat405.htm
>

> There was a 18"/16" Thorn Voyager on Singletrack a few days ago:
>
> http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/list.php?f=5&menu=16
>

> Here are a couple in Germany:
>
> http://fahrrad-gebrauchtmarkt.de/tandem.htm
>

> Good luck!
>
> I live in Paris - if I can be of any assistance, drop me a line (return
> address is valid).
>
> Regards,
>
> James Thomson

hi james,
i see you live in paris.
do you know of any internet retailers in germany who will sell schmidt
dynohubs to the uk?
Paul

--
Paul
[email protected]

"James Thomson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm forwarding this message to uk.rec.cycling to increase the pool of
> potential helpers.
>
> Two Canadians in urgent need of a touring tandem.
>
> James Thomson

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:31:35 +0100, "Dulwich Cyclist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>hi james,
>i see you live in paris.
>do you know of any internet retailers in germany who will sell schmidt
>dynohubs to the uk?

Obviously, someone living in Paris is the right person to ask about
German retailers shipping to the UK.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain