[Fwd: breaking news/BSE case confirmed in Alabama]

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bob (this one), Mar 13, 2006.

  1. *From “On the Farm” Radio*
    3:48 PM, March 13

    USDA confirms positive case of BSE in Alabama

    Monday, March 13 - The U.S. Department of Agriculture has confirmed a
    single case of BSE ("Mad Cow") disease in Alabama. The animal was an
    older animal, possibly upwards of 10 years old. Samples were taken from
    a non-ambulatory animal on a farm in Alabama last week. A local private
    veterinarian euthanized and sampled the animal and sent the samples for
    further testing, which was conducted at diagnostic laboratories at the
    University of Georgia. Officials say the animal was buried on the farm
    and it did not enter the animal or human food chains. more here >>
    <http://www.onthefarmradio.com/>

    Tags:

  2. BOB

    BOB Guest

    Bob (this one) wrote:
    :: *From “On the Farm” Radio*
    :: 3:48 PM, March 13
    ::
[...]

    That's old news...if you weren't so busy crossposting your BullShit®,
    you might have seen the thread.

  3. BOB wrote:

    > That's old news...if you weren't so busy crossposting your BullShit®,
    > you might have seen the thread.

    Your powers of observation are truly humbling. I mean about the
    crossposts you seem to think I'm doing. It might help if you spent less
    energy trying to be cute with your registered mark and actually read
    posts. I don't crosspost to this group.

    But, hey, never let the facts get in your way.

    Did I say humbling? I meant BullShit®.

    Pastorio

  4. BOB

    BOB Guest

    Bob (this one) wrote:
    :: BOB wrote:
    ::
    ::: That's old news...if you weren't so busy crossposting your
    BullShit®,
    ::: you might have seen the thread.
    ::
    :: Your powers of observation are truly humbling. I mean about the
    :: crossposts you seem to think I'm doing. It might help if you spent
    less
    :: energy trying to be cute with your registered mark and actually
    read
    :: posts. I don't crosspost to this group.
    ::
    :: But, hey, never let the facts get in your way.
    ::
    :: Did I say humbling? I meant BullShit®.
    ::
    :: Pastorio

    You're so full of shit that your eyes are leaking. You may (or not)
    begin the crosspost war, but you do continue some of them. If you
    wish, when they show up I could bring them to your attention.

    BOB

    --
    Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

    :: BOB (ALL CAPS) wrote:

    > That's old news...if you weren't so busy crossposting your BullShit®,
    > you might have seen the thread.

    >> Your powers of observation are truly humbling. I mean about the
    >> crossposts you seem to think I'm doing. It might help if you spent
    >> less energy trying to be cute with your registered mark and
    >> actually read posts. I don't crosspost to this group.

    >>But, hey, never let the facts get in your way.

    >>Did I say humbling? I meant BullShit®.

    >>Pastorio

    > You're so full of shit that your eyes are leaking.

    <LOL> Wow. Dazzling repartee from the one-trick-pony that you are. And
    that may, indeed, be true, if only figuratively. But your major whine
    isn't. I find it utterly hilarious that you make that accusation above
    while also saying you don't read what I write, not to mention that it
    isn't true. And here we are, reading what we write...

    > You may (or not) begin the crosspost war,

    I *never* do.

    > but you do continue some of them.

    I did regularly continue them back when; the Chung stuff. Then I decided
    not to and said so here; even apologized for it. And now I don't
    intentionally do it; haven't for a good while. It's really that simple.
    Speaking of "old news..."

    I responded to trolling within the past week, sucker me. When it
    penetrated my normal miasma what was happening, I simply stopped. Walked
    away.

    Oh, wait. You don't read my posts, so this message won't reach your
    spittle-covered screen.

    > If you wish, when they show up I could bring them to your attention.

    Do that, please, BOB (ALL CAPS). It would truly thrill me to know you're
    reading my posts, even if it's only to try to nail me with something.
    Your opinion has always meant *so* much to me.

    No, seriously...

    See if you can find one as we pass along this information superhighway.
    You'll be needing all available "rest stops" to dump your ever-enlarging
    loads of BullShit®.

    Pastorio