Subject: Message for Jobst
Date: 19 Oct 2006 13:46:10 -0700
From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech

WE ARE THE NET'S TW0 BIGGEST ASSHOLES AND WELCOME ALL PRESENTS, MAIL,
OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO GIVE US.

AND DO CALL US, WE HAVE ANSWERING MACHINES BUT DO MONITOR THE CALLS.

JAMES L. MACNAMARA
4863 W. GREGORY ST.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60630
773 282 9874

EDWARD DOLAN
1028 4TH AVE.
WORTHINGTON, MN 56187
507 727 0306

THANK YOU,

THE JIMMY MACNAMARA AND ED DOLAN PARTNERSHIP

Plugging a US phone number into Google will result in a reverse look
up.
It looks legitimate.

Re-address those free "postage paid" envelopes from Amex etc filled
with your own junk mail. Recipient pays if the letter is too heavy.

Friday wrote:

> Found this on the rec.bicycles.tech group.
> I thought it was funny. I wonder if the numbers are real?

the world is indeed a small place ;)

MWP wrote:
> Plugging a US phone number into Google will result in a reverse look
> up.
> It looks legitimate.
>
> Re-address those free "postage paid" envelopes from Amex etc filled
> with your own junk mail. Recipient pays if the letter is too heavy.

.... or give it as your address the next time you buy something at ****
Smith.

MWP wrote:
> Plugging a US phone number into Google will result in a reverse look
> up.

Correctomoondo.
Even gives a google map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?li=rwp&q=1028+4TH+AVE,+WORTHINGTON,+MN+56187