[Fwd: Re: Why are there so many coarse women on the cycling newsgroups?]

Friday

Guest
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Why are there so many coarse women on the cycling newsgroups?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:17:25 -0500
From: Edward Dolan <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
<[email protected]>

"Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
>> newsgroups?

> No.
>
>> We all know of course that all the cycling groups are composed of
>> mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
>> extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the
>> groups actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having
>> very small brains, fall into this trap all too easily.
>>
>> I was not going to mention any names here as we all know who I am
>> talking about. However, I will mention one female as she has
>> consistently shown herself to be a woman and not a tramp. That is
>> Claire of RBM. Her only fault is that she is a female and therefore
>> not up to the intellectually high standards of us men. But she at
>> least has the good sense to be a woman and not to be acting like some
>> kind of cheap tramp. Unfortunately, there have been other women on
>> RBM who must rank among the worst specimens of their gender ever.

> Is this poorly written satire or are you really such a dolt? Something
> is certainly too small in your case, it might be your brain.

Moreover, the kind of women who show up for group bike tours are almost
without exception extremely vulgar types. It is as if they are competing
with one another to see who can be the most vulgar. Some even resort to
mouthing obscenities as bad as any man. Such types are beneath contempt of
course and deserve exactly the kind of men they get. Needless to say, I am
above and beyond them as they are unworthy of so grand a personage as
myself.

>> I urge women to behave themselves and not to indulge men by catering
>> to their worst instincts. Men behave badly enough without being
>> encouraged by women. Men want to look up to women. All a women has to
>> do to get this kind of respect is simply to behave like a woman and
>> not to try to emulate men. That way lies disaster for them. Trust me
>> on this, there is no woman born who can be as vile as the most
>> ordinary man.

> Been to Promise Keepers lately?

Ever been in any of the military services?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:39:44 +0800, Friday <[email protected]>
wrote:

> [...]

Did you forward this inadvertently, or to deliberately circumvent
kill-files?

> Trust me
>>> on this, there is no woman born who can be as vile as the most
>>> ordinary man.

Somebody's led a sheltered life...
--
PeteCresswell

Andrew Price wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:39:44 +0800, Friday <[email protected]>
> wrote:

I forwarded it in the hope that someone might go around and talk to this
guy. He hangs out on the Australian newsgroups because he's too much of
a coward to face people from his own country. I don't see why kooks from
America should be making a nuisance of themselves on AUS.bicycle
If someone lives near this guy it would be appreciated if they could ask
him to settle down a bit.

Friday wrote:
> Andrew Price wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:39:44 +0800, Friday <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate is posting to aus.bicycle since everyone on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.soc and rec.bicycles.misc is
bored with his constant deliberate contentious nature and hardly ever
respond anymore.

Reasoning with Mr. Ed, pointing out his errors, etc. is futile. You
will have better luck getting Mike V*nd*m*m to endorse off-road
cycling.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.