[Fwd: Wheel Building Workshop - Cambridge 21 July 2007]

Tony Raven

Guest
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Wheel Building Workshop - Cambridge 21 July 2007
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:59:40 +0200
From: Green, David W (GE Infra, Energy)

I will be running another 1-day Bicycle wheelbuilding Workshop in
Cambridge next month:

Date: Sat 21/7/2007
Time: 10am-5pm
Location: Parkside Federation (Coleridge Campus), Cambridge CB1 3RJ
Cost: £60
Capacity: 6 places

Information sheet:
<http://www.davidwgreen.talktalk.net/wheel_bld_1day_info2007.pdf>

If you'd like to take part:

1. Please contact me quickly (by email, or phone 01223 449304) to:
- reserve a place (see note 2 below), or
- ask to be put on the waiting list for a future course

2. I can only turn a reservation into a firm booking when I receive
payment (a cheque, or postal order, payable to 'David Green') at my home
address [address removed for public list - use his email first], below.
Firm bookings are made on a 'first come, first served' basis.

David Green
email: davidwgreen[at]talktalk[dot]net

--
Tony

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there
is no good evidence either way."
- Bertrand Russell