FYI Egg Beaters @ $59.95

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Just thought I'd add this for anyone (still) looking for the $59.95 Egg Beaters. I thought everyone
    knew the web addreess when I replied b4 by just saying Sierra has them.
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com click on Cycling Gear and scroll down a tad.

    Tags:

  2. Joshua, I ordered 2 pair last weekend from them, (Sierra) at $59.95. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl.
    (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)