FYI Egg Beaters @ $59.95

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
Just thought I'd add this for anyone (still) looking for the $59.95 Egg Beaters. I thought everyone
knew the web addreess when I replied b4 by just saying Sierra has them.
http://www.sierratradingpost.com click on Cycling Gear and scroll down a tad.

Joshua, I ordered 2 pair last weekend from them, (Sierra) at $59.95. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl.
(GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)