FYI.....

Dave W

Guest
Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good folks
at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I don't intend
to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to allow this
garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in the
abusive file.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.

Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!

David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!

Dave W wrote:
> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I don't
> intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to allow
> this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in
> the abusive file.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>
> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>
> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!

Hooray!

I give it a week before you're back arguing with him...

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:05:35 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
>> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
>> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I
>> don't intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to
>> allow this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and
>> GT in the abusive file.
>>
>> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
>> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>>
>> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>>
>> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!
>
>Hooray!
>
>I give it a week before you're back arguing with him...

only time will tell, but I intend to make the effort not too.....

Dave W wrote:
> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I don't
> intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to allow
> this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in
> the abusive file.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>
> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>
> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!

I'm confused. How is YOUR kill filter going to keep postings from these individuals out of MY
newsreader?

-T

> Dave W wrote:
> > Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> > me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
> > folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I
> > don't intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend
> > to allow this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer,
> > and GT in the abusive file.
> >
> > We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
> > politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
> >
> > Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
> >
> > David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!
>
> Hooray!
>
> I give it a week before you're back arguing with him...

Do they do sweepstakes on PayPal? :)

Andy Chequer

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:56:00 -0800, Tristan <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
>> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
>> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I
>> don't intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to
>> allow this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and
>> GT in the abusive file.
>>
>> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
>> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>>
>> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>>
>> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!
>
>I'm confused. How is YOUR kill filter going to keep postings from these individuals out of MY
>newsreader?
>
>-T

That would be a neat trick. Unfortunately you will still see the shiite from those individuals,
you just won't see my replies to refute them. It'll be someone else to be sure. Those individuals
will alway's be the people they are, there is no changing that, sadly. But what will change is
the way "I" deal with them, simply speaking I won't. Because I won't see them abusing all they
choose too......

Enjoy your ride!

Dave W wrote:

> Unfortunately you will still see the shiite from those individuals, you just won't see my replies
> to refute them.

Where have we heard this before..... Dave, no need to tell us all about it, that just taunts "them"
even more. To quote Nike.... "Just DO it."

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:18:49 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately you will still see the
>> shiite from those individuals, you just won't see my replies to refute them.
>
>Where have we heard this before..... Dave, no need to tell us all about it, that just taunts "them"
>even more. To quote Nike.... "Just DO it."

I am determined as hell to try and not deal with that B.S any longer. Starting a brand new Job
tomorrow and the futures so bright i gotta...well ya' know the rest.

I realize that it doesn't have to be said, especially to you quick witted folks here, but if it
looks like I'm starting to stray from this new direction, just give me a virtual smack upside my
head, o.k.

Not like that's a problem for some of you....right?

Dweeb W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I don't
> intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to allow
> this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in
> the abusive file.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a maroon.

> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.

You are incapable of contolling yourself, that's been obvious for less than two years, liar.

> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!

The only riding you ever aspire to do is on my leg.

JayDee

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:55:58 -0800, Andy Chequer wrote:

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> Hooray!
>>
>> I give it a week before you're back arguing with him...
>>
> Do they do sweepstakes on PayPal? :)
>
> Andy Chequer

I'm in. 15 Feb 2003, 1526 GMT.

gabrielle

Droopyfromguadalupe W <[email protected]> scribbled in vain:
> I am determined as hell to try and not deal with that B.S any longer.

Yet another full-on joke. You need to go now, dummy.

> Starting a brand new Job tomorrow and the futures so bright i gotta...well ya' know the rest.

blah blah blah

> I realize that it doesn't have to be said, especially to you quick witted folks here, but if it
> looks like I'm starting to stray from this new direction, just give me a virtual smack upside my
> head, o.k.

> Not like that's a problem for some of you....right?

With that huge melon you call a head, who would miss? It matches your overinflated ego.

Juan Delgadillo

Dave W says:

> So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in the abusive file.

And Dave W will kindly jump back into MY killfile. Knew I should never have let him out......

Steve

Tristan wrote:
> Dave W wrote:
>> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
>> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
>> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I
>> don't intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to
>> allow this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and
>> GT in the abusive file.
>>
>> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
>> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>>
>> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>>
>> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!
>
> I'm confused. How is YOUR kill filter going to keep postings from these individuals out of MY
> newsreader?
>
> -T

I'm thinking it's not very mature to annouce when you killfile someone: Nyah, nayh, I'm not
listening to YOU anymore... why not just killfile them and be done with it? Much more effective.

Penny

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I don't
> intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend to allow
> this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in
> the abusive file.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.

Thin skinned wimp.

Shaun aRe

On 10 Feb 2003 03:13:04 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

>Dave W says:
>
>> So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer, and GT in the abusive file.
>
>And Dave W will kindly jump back into MY killfile. Knew I should never have let him out......
>
>Steve

Thanks Steve, I appreciate that. Enjoy your abuse....

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:14:02 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>Tristan wrote:
>> Dave W wrote:
>>> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
>>> me...hehehehe I have decided to set my filter to kill, and if all works accordingly, you good
>>> folks at AM-B will no longer have to see the kind of **** he is known and accepted for. I
>>> don't intend to leave this small corner if the net. I'll still be here. I just don't intend
>>> to allow this garbage to taint the bandwidth around here. So JUSTADICK will now join Rimmer,
>>> and GT in the abusive file.
>>>
>>> We now return you to your regularly scheduled program about MOUNTAIN BIKES, (or ATB for the
>>> politically correct!) Not off topic, abusive, ********.
>>>
>>> Enjoy your rides, wherever they are!
>>>
>>> David Westmoreland aka freightGOD!
>>
>> I'm confused. How is YOUR kill filter going to keep postings from these individuals out of MY
>> newsreader?
>>
>> -T
>
>I'm thinking it's not very mature to annouce when you killfile someone: Nyah, nayh, I'm not
>listening to YOU anymore... why not just killfile them and be done with it? Much more effective.
>
>Penny

Oh but didn't you mention that you had my previous addy blocked here?

good for goose huh?

enjoy your ride

Dave

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:18:49 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Dave W wrote:
> >
> > > Unfortunately you will still see the
> >> shiite from those individuals, you just won't see my replies to refute them.
> >
> >Where have we heard this before..... Dave, no need to tell us all about it, that just taunts
> >"them" even more. To quote Nike.... "Just DO it."
>
> I am determined as hell to try and not deal with that B.S any longer.

You'll still have yourself to deal with, which is worse.

> Starting a brand new Job tomorrow and the futures so bright i gotta...well ya' know the rest.

That's good news. If you put all the effort into that job that you put into whining about JD, then
you'll be promoted quickly.

> I realize that it doesn't have to be said, especially to you quick witted folks here, but if it
> looks like I'm starting to stray from this new direction, just give me a virtual smack upside my
> head, o.k.

I'll be generous and give you a month.

> Not like that's a problem for some of you....right?

Right. But it's as much wasted effort on my part as you trying to change JD's ways. Total
waste of time.

Spider

Dave W wrote:

> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
> me...

FYI, you need to get laid.

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:14:02 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Tristan wrote:

> >> I'm confused. How is YOUR kill filter going to keep postings from these individuals out of MY
> >> newsreader?
> >>
> >> -T
> >
> >I'm thinking it's not very mature to annouce when you killfile someone: Nyah, nayh, I'm not
> >listening to YOU anymore... why not just killfile them and be done with it? Much more effective.
> >
> >Penny
> >

> Oh but didn't you mention that you had my previous addy blocked here?

There is a difference between doing it now quietly and mentioning it later, and announcing boldly
that you are a thin-skinned chickenshit. The difference *is* subtle, I'll grant you that. Neither
you nor Spankingski get subtle, however.

Spider

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:53:58 +0000, Matthew Paterson <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
>> Due to the recent word lashing that JD has unleashed upon
>> me...
>
>FYI, you need to get laid.

You got a sister? :)

Well thanks for your concern. And you might be right. But that was supposed to be sarcastic. I guess
not huh? Oh well you get the idea....

Dave

enjoy your ride.