G-Ride has 666 stamped on his forehead.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 15, 2006.

  1. G-Ride wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    > > suck out of His wounds.
    > >
    > > When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    > > and I hear He has a great light show too.

    > Since the state has so kindly given me the day off, I'll be celebrating his
    > fictional death by hiking up, around and back down a mountain.

    You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew