G Strings : now banned in Virginia USA

Your thread title is just a bit misleading, don't you think? G-strings are not banned anywhere in the USA.

Nonetheless, it is still an absolutely ridiculous bill.

Of course, the most simple solution is to not wear any underwear at all.

What happened to the land of the free? Free to do as your damn well told, where what your told, vote who you are told to vote for! I run a children's home, I have kids running around with the crotch of their pants down at the knees all the time and it ****'S me off......But I don't stop them, just like my parents didn't stop me from looking stupid when I was a kid.....
How can the US legislate against cultural expression (within reason) and claim to be the worlds "Freedom fighters"?

Fixey said:
What happened to the land of the free? Free to do as your damn well told, where what your told, vote who you are told to vote for! I run a children's home, I have kids running around with the crotch of their pants down at the knees all the time and it ****'S me off......But I don't stop them, just like my parents didn't stop me from looking stupid when I was a kid.....
How can the US legislate against cultural expression (within reason) and claim to be the worlds "Freedom fighters"?

Don't you know it coarsening society !
Get a grip of yourself man - it's not called underwear for nuthin' !

(I agree with you by the way !).

How will Superman get on, wearing his red undies on the outside of his blue tights??

Sounds to me like Miss England wasn't the brightest of ladies to grace the U.S. Army, got well in over her head, used by those above her e.t.c., e.t.c.
There were people who convinced her to pose for pics she thought were creepy and downright stupid but she was naieve enough to fall for it.
Over here she was splashed on the front page with an Iraqi prisoner on a dog-leash and the heading "Witch".
I don't know whether it's just me but the impression I got was she looked kind of clueless as to what was going on in that pic.

limerickman said:
Seems visible G-strings are to be outlawed in the state of Virginia, USA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4249831.stm

You just gotta wonder.

Isn't that the state where Lynndie England (Abu Ghuraib torturer) lives ?

limerickman said:
well its about time!

g-strings are instruments of evil...(unless worn by kylie)

limerickman said:

You just gotta wonder.

Yup, ya gotta wonder!.......The bill is regarding showing any undies and is not g-string specific.........Mercans aren't all stupid but these idiots in the Virginny State Legislature aren't doing anything for the image..........What happens to some poor kid in school whose class mates give him a wedgie? :eek: Does he get prosecuted (persecuted)?

Oh, I don't think that Ms. England is from Virginia.

gclark8 said:
How will Superman get on, wearing his red undies on the outside of his blue tights??
Just the man I've been looking for. Steady boy steady.
Have you any idea where I can find that madman Bruce Hunt. I met him in England years ago. I think he was riding for Peugot at the time.
I believe he lives over your way.

Ruedy said:
Yup, ya gotta wonder!.......The bill is regarding showing any undies and is not g-string specific.........Mercans aren't all stupid but these idiots in the Virginny State Legislature aren't doing anything for the image..........What happens to some poor kid in school whose class mates give him a wedgie? :eek: Does he get prosecuted (persecuted)?

Oh, I don't think that Ms. England is from Virginia.
So it's Burkhas for the ladies, and nightshirts for the men then.
Puritanical Fundamentalism. Come on, tell us all about it.
Mind you it will cover up a lot of fat.

limerickman said:

You just gotta wonder.

I think England is from W.Virginia plus...They just pulled the proposed bill much to my dismay...It it wasn't for limerickman, we could have gotten away with it...drats!

zapper said:
I think England is from W.Virginia plus...They just pulled the proposed bill much to my dismay...It it wasn't for limerickman, we could have gotten away with it...drats!

Just modify and reintroduce the bill to include only "ugly" people as violators.

Ike90 said:
No, Lynndie is from West Virginia.

Is there any real difference ?

Virginia - West Virginia :

Just look at the posts from our esteemed Virginian : he uses foul language and sexual expletives too.
I'd say West Virgina and Virginia are the same.

limerickman said:
Is there any real difference?

Virginia - West Virginia :

Just look at the posts from our esteemed Virginian : he uses foul language and sexual expletives too.
I'd say West Virgina and Virginia are the same.
You asked, I answered. I'd say the two states are easily as much "the same" as Ireland and Scotland.

Carrera said:
Sounds to me like Miss England wasn't the brightest of ladies to grace the U.S. Army, got well in over her head, used by those above her e.t.c., e.t.c.
There were people who convinced her to pose for pics she thought were creepy and downright stupid but she was naieve enough to fall for it.
Over here she was splashed on the front page with an Iraqi prisoner on a dog-leash and the heading "Witch".
I don't know whether it's just me but the impression I got was she looked kind of clueless as to what was going on in that pic.

She wasa reserve soldier from West Virginia. Worked in a poultry processing plant, not exactly rocket scientist/neuro surgeon material.

And with that I discovered the reason for sLime rick man's disdain for Hebrews...his trade. You see, in certain circles, accounting is known as "Hebrew Engineering".

Weisse Luft said:
She wasa reserve soldier from West Virginia. Worked in a poultry processing plant, not exactly rocket scientist/neuro surgeon material.

And with that I discovered the reason for sLime rick man's disdain for Hebrews...his trade. You see, in certain circles, accounting is known as "Hebrew Engineering".

Not in these circles, it ain't.

Weisse Luft said:
Well it all indicates as to what a well trained Professional Army is considered to be in the States.
I used to sell inline poultry processing equipment, and believe me some of the chickens had more brains than the staff.