G.T. on his knees

"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> James M. Lane wrote:
>
>> > 'Bout time GT's sock puppet appeared. You and I knocked noggins too, didn;t we. Expected
>> > behavior that you'ld stick up for another loser.
>
>> Let me see, that's Shaun, Mark, Pete giving me at least modest support. Where's your support? The
>> moron veloracer?
>
>Aye - and I don't even like Greg, heheheheheheh ',;~}

Heh... and Greg and I have gone round and round on political issues and exchanged our share of
insults. But he's dead right on this one (see, there's hope he'll change his politics too and be
nearly perfect).

But I've got no dog in this hunt - I think James would probably walk into an F1 drivers meeting and
suggest they were all clueless when it came to braking too. Then when they all dissed him, he'd
start asking for numbers. Thing is, they have 'em so he'd be back here in short order hoping none of
us could ever afford instrumentation... ;-)

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:30:15 GMT, Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Let me see, that's Shaun, Mark, Pete giving me at least modest support. Where's your support?
>>> The moron veloracer?
>>
>>Aye - and I don't even like Greg, heheheheheheh ',;~}
>
>Heh... and Greg and I have gone round and round on political issues and exchanged our share of
>insults. But he's dead right on this one (see, there's hope he'll change his politics too and be
>nearly perfect).
>
>But I've got no dog in this hunt - I think James would probably walk into an F1 drivers meeting and
>suggest they were all clueless when it came to braking too. Then when they all dissed him, he'd
>start asking for numbers. Thing is, they have 'em so he'd be back here in short order hoping none
>of us could ever afford instrumentation... ;-)
>
>Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame
>
>>> For that matter, how many people do you think have you in their killfiles? How many have me
>>> killfiled?
>>
>>What's a killfile? ',;~}
>>
>>Shaun aRe - can spot a lemon a mile off.

Trolling aren't you, Mark. I thought much better of you. Guess I will have to change my mind, or
don't you understand "counterintuitive?"

BTW. I'll be posting over there about my experiments with front braking and some of my touchy-feely
observations. Drop in or crop out, whatever is your pleasure.

jim

news:<[email protected]>...
> James hasn't the wit nor the presence of mind to 'kick ass' in a ng. He just thinks that saying it
> makes it so.

That jim lame does as all impotent eunuchs do. Quite pitiable, actually. I would wager that he feels
like such a giant amongst his puny friends down in Enchilada.

JD

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:30:15 GMT, Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

>But I've got no dog in this hunt - I think James would probably walk into an F1 drivers meeting and
>suggest they were all clueless when it came to braking too. Then when they all dissed him, he'd
>start asking for numbers. Thing is, they have 'em so he'd be back here in short order hoping none
>of us could ever afford instrumentation... ;-)

Perhaps I have driven F-1. Do you have a clue? And you are hunting a dog.

jim

On 6 Dec 2002 16:22:57 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> James hasn't the wit nor the presence of mind to 'kick ass' in a ng. He just thinks that saying
>> it makes it so.
>
>That jim lame does as all impotent eunuchs do. Quite pitiable, actually. I would wager that he
>feels like such a giant amongst his puny friends down in Enchilada.
>
>JD

Very ethnocentric and bigoted comment, JD, but hey, what else is new? One of the guys I ride with
now and then used to be Mexico's No. 3. Betcha he's wax you ass. Come on down to Ensenada if you've
got balls enough. Canyon Dona Petra waits as your beginner's area.

jim

On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 01:49:21 GMT, Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

>James M. Lane <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Perhaps I have driven F-1.
>
>Hahaha.... hee hee hee... chuckle. Snort.
>
>Quit that James, or I'll send you a bill for cleaning my keyboard.
>
>Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

Let's see, Mark, how much are you willing to put up? I did say "driven" and not raced, didn;t I?

jim

James M. Lame <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Very ethnocentric and bigoted comment, JD, but hey, what else is new?

Yeah, it was very big of me, wasn't it? You really are puny, everywhere.

> One of the guys I ride with now and then used to be Mexico's No. 3.

Whoop-de-doo. Why don't you drop some names next time, loser.

> Betcha he's wax you ass.

So, he found both a post-racing nprofession and best customer in you. I'd prefer a female wax my
ass, thank you.

> Come on down to Ensenada if you've got balls enough.

Enchilada is a tourist trap pit, made obvious by your lame ass hanging around there. I like to steer
clear of trendy idiot magnet destinations.

> Canyon Dona Petra waits as your beginner's area.

Yeah, I can imagine anything there would be a beginner type ride for most of the people I ride with.

Wow, you really beat me up and whipped my butt all over this newsgroup. I think I'll go cry now.

JD

******

James M. Lane wrote:

> Very ethnocentric and bigoted comment, JD, but hey, what else is new? One of the guys I ride with
> now and then used to be Mexico's No. 3.

Has anyone got a medal?

Quick gag: Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Because anyone who can run, jump or swim is alredy in the US.

Mark Hickey wrote:

> Heh... and Greg and I have gone round and round on political issues and exchanged our share of
> insults. But he's dead right on this one (see, there's hope he'll change his politics too and be
> nearly perfect).

Bwhahahahaha, no need for me to change, me and my politics are already perfect!

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

On 8 Dec 2002 08:01:30 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>James M. Lame <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Very ethnocentric and bigoted comment, JD, but hey, what else is new?
>
>Yeah, it was very big of me, wasn't it? You really are puny, everywhere.
>
>> One of the guys I ride with now and then used to be Mexico's No. 3.
>
>Whoop-de-doo. Why don't you drop some names next time, loser.
>
>> Betcha he's wax you ass.
>
>So, he found both a post-racing nprofession and best customer in you. I'd prefer a female wax my
>ass, thank you.
>
>> Come on down to Ensenada if you've got balls enough.
>
>Enchilada is a tourist trap pit, made obvious by your lame ass hanging around there. I like to
>steer clear of trendy idiot magnet destinations.
>
>> Canyon Dona Petra waits as your beginner's area.
>
>Yeah, I can imagine anything there would be a beginner type ride for most of the people I
>ride with.
>
>Wow, you really beat me up and whipped my butt all over this newsgroup. I think I'll go cry now.
>
>JD

Come on down and have some fun. Ensenada is a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. Oh what? You
do that already. . .by yourself? Oh, with your hand, eh.

Got it.

jim

James M. Lame <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 8 Dec 2002 08:01:30 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> >James M. Lame <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Very ethnocentric and bigoted comment, JD, but hey, what else is new?
> >
> >Yeah, it was very big of me, wasn't it? You really are puny, everywhere.
> >
> >> One of the guys I ride with now and then used to be Mexico's No. 3.
> >
> >Whoop-de-doo. Why don't you drop some names next time, loser.
> >
> >> Betcha he's wax you ass.
> >
> >So, he found both a post-racing profession and best customer in you. I'd prefer a female wax my
> >ass, thank you.
> >
> >> Come on down to Ensenada if you've got balls enough.
> >
> >Enchilada is a tourist trap pit, made obvious by your lame ass hanging around there. I like to
> >steer clear of trendy idiot magnet destinations.
> >
> >> Canyon Dona Petra waits as your beginner's area.
> >
> >Yeah, I can imagine anything there would be a beginner type ride for most of the people I
> >ride with.
> >
> >Wow, you really beat me up and whipped my butt all over this newsgroup. I think I'll go cry now.
> >
> >JD
>

> Come on down and have some fun. Ensenada is a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. Oh what?
> You do that already. . .by yourself? Oh, with your hand, eh.
>
> Got it.

Owwwww... You beat me up reeeellll guuuud. I think I'll go cry some more.

JD telling your mommy

On 10 Dec 2002 08:42:57 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>James M. Lame <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
snip

>> Come on down and have some fun. Ensenada is a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. Oh what?
>> You do that already. . .by yourself? Oh, with your hand, eh.
>>
>> Got it.
>
>Owwwww... You beat me up reeeellll guuuud. I think I'll go cry some more.
>
>JD telling your mommy

Right, and your mommy wears combat boots.

jim