GABA, Grand Canyon to Mexico...any advice?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Gary, Apr 18, 2003.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I am considering riding the GABA, Grand Canyon to Mexico ride this fall. Can anyone who has done
    this ride give and feedback? Was the ride well organized? Was the food good? Was their adequate
    support? I their any other advice or feedback.

    Thanks a lot!

    Tags:

  2. "Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am considering riding the GABA, Grand Canyon to Mexico ride this fall. Can anyone who has done
    > this ride give and feedback? Was the ride well organized? Was the food good? Was their adequate
    > support? I their any other advice or feedback.
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    Go to the Tucson GABA site and look for the 23rd Grand Canyon to Mexico Bicycle Tour. Also look
    for the Article by Mike Kitchen about his experience. The site gives good info including
    elevation profiles.

    Tucson web site --- http://www.bikegaba.org

    http://www.bikegaba.org/Ride2003/Mike%20Kitchen's%20Article%20on%20the%202002%20Ride.htm

    Best of luck,