gadget du jour

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Gina *, May 11, 2004.

  1. Gina *

    Gina * Guest

    Three words: Dawn Power Brush, for doing dishes, scrubbing
    pots, scrubbing counters or stovetops. The thing operates
    on 4 AA batteries, first set included in the initial
    purchase. The gumdrop-shapes scrubber is replaceable. This
    tool is distributed by Proctor&Gamble. It is a wonderful
    thing for a person like myself who has nerve damage in her
    neck and weaknss in tha arm. The usual disclaimer: I have
    no interst in P&G, and I've never even been anywhere close
    to to their HQ.

    ~~~Gina~~~

    Tags:

  2. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 15:00:30 -0400, [email protected] (Gina *)
    wrote:

    >Three words: Dawn Power Brush, for doing dishes, scrubbing
    >pots, scrubbing counters or stovetops. The thing operates
    >on 4 AA batteries, first set included in the initial
    >purchase. The gumdrop-shapes scrubber is replaceable. This
    >tool is distributed by Proctor&Gamble. It is a wonderful
    >thing for a person like myself who has nerve damage in her
    >neck and weaknss in tha arm. The usual disclaimer: I have
    >no interst in P&G, and I've never even been anywhere close
    >to to their HQ.
    >
    >~~~Gina~~~

    that's great, gina. aids for the handicapped usually cost,
    you should pardon the expression, an arm and a leg.

    your pal, blake