Gaggioli Suspended For A Year

Casey Kerrigan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<010620041207264722%[email protected]>...
> In article <8R3vc.7880$My6.5428@fed1read05>, Mark Fennell
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:310520041143003758%[email protected]...
> > > Maybe Roberto can get together with Keith Horowitz who was also
> > > suspended for a year relating to an incident at the Solvang Crit.

> > tsk, tsk, tsk... Casey, it's surprising that you would write something like
> > that, given your somewhat official capacity in the uscf. Maybe I'm reading
> > more into your comment than you meant, but Roberto and Keith share some
> > history. Besides, it sounded like the McGuire rider that Keith pummeled was
> > equally guilty.
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > p.s. Is it just coincidence that a McGuire rider was also in a scuffle the
> > next day at the Ojai crit? Does that happen a lot to them?

> The only time I know of that McGuire have been involved in any kinds of
> trouble at races are the ones you refer to above. As noted in the
> release on the USAC web site there are two other riders also suspended
> for what sounds like fighting and there is a note in the release that
> cases like this have seen a big increase this year.

After too many incidences to count Roberto final gets a small piece of
what he deserved. He has threatened more than hundred riders and worse
he has intentionally hooked more people in the final sprint than
anyone I can remember. He is and was a menace and it is amazing with
all the incidents that action is only being taken now. What is even
funnier is that USCF is suspending him for fighting (after like
hundreds of incidents), yet didn't do anything about the action which
caused the after race altercations. If more had been done in the first
place then I believe we would see fewer incidences. I applaud the
people who have finally taken action I just wish it had been for
riding. Fights after races are bad for the sport. Guys crashing people
are worse. Refs should enforce the rules and matters wouldn't have to
be taken into our own hands.

By the way if what was said is true and the Mcquire rider came to him
after the race and started the beef only to get served up then they
should suspend the Mcquire rider for being a *****.

RVD.
Someone who has been in incidents with both of these individuals.

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:010620042226343556%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Tom
> Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > What? Can you really get suspended for Googling!!!

> > If your name is Gaggioli and you're Googling you can be suspended for

too
> > many syllables.

> When he wanted to learn about groups of geese Gaggioli googled gaggles.

However, he grew greatly grumpy getting giggles instead of googles.

Tom Arsenault <[email protected]> wrote:

> I did get to see Erik Saunders chasing Johnny Sundt around with a
> large piece of timber post race on Saturday in Baltimore in a comic
> re-enactment of the "incident" in question. Now that was funny my
> friends.

No fair teasing us by telling about it, if you can't post an mpeg.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:010620042226343556%[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Tom Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> If your name is Gaggioli and you're Googling you can be suspended
>>> for too many syllables.

>> When he wanted to learn about groups of geese Gaggioli googled
>> gaggles.

> However, he grew greatly grumpy getting giggles instead of googles.

You two are getting awfully close to a long suspension here ;(
--
Perre

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:010620042226343556%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Tom
> > Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > If your name is Gaggioli and you're Googling you can be suspended for

> too
> > > many syllables.

> > When he wanted to learn about groups of geese Gaggioli googled gaggles.

> However, he grew greatly grumpy getting giggles instead of googles.

I gave a go at groking this, but garbled my gray matter. You have
gained your goal of grand goofiness.

>From: [email protected] (Tim Lines)

>I gave a go at groking this, but garbled my gray matter. You have
>gained your goal of grand goofiness.

UUUuuggghhhhh....
Bill C