gallery question

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by muniracer, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    Tags:

  2. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    I know it's off topic, but I too would like to know if there's a way to
    do this. I already read the FAQ and didn't find it in there...

    --
    johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
    "jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
    www.unicycling.com

    "Hey, could I have some of that spinach? I need to get this pork rind
    taste out of my mouth." -- Ryan Atkins to Kris Holm, on the way back
    from Moab after sampling some of my pork rinds. They grossed out the
    whole van!

  3. mango

    mango Guest

    I kinda stumbled on this by mistake. You just need to upload a picture
    with the same name (before the .extension) as the movie that you want to
    make pretty.

    example:

    you have 'wheelwalk.avi' movie in your album

    now just upload 'wheelwalk.jpg' to the same album

    Yell at me if that didnt make sense haha. -erik:)

    PS Has anyone found a way to change filenames of objects already in your
    gallery?

    --
    mango - unity - as 1 stand together

    "I know I'd be willing to spend up to $20 for a set of strong nipples."
    -andrew_carter

    (sorry buddy, couldnt resist =)

    mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

  4. Bonduranto

    Bonduranto Guest

    haha, i love it frank!

    --
    Bonduranto - Awesome(but not at uniing)

    I've even passed a Jeep Cherokee stuck in the snow to who's driver I
    asked, 'May I suggest putting it into one wheel drive?'
    --Sofa
    Bonduranto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4763

  5. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    mango wrote:
    > *I kinda stumbled on this by mistake. You just need to upload a
    > picture with the same name (before the .extension) as the movie that
    > you want to make pretty.
    > *

    Sweet! I've got some gallery updating to do.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com