gallery question

I know it's off topic, but I too would like to know if there's a way to
do this. I already read the FAQ and didn't find it in there...

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Hey, could I have some of that spinach? I need to get this pork rind
taste out of my mouth." -- Ryan Atkins to Kris Holm, on the way back
from Moab after sampling some of my pork rinds. They grossed out the
whole van!

I kinda stumbled on this by mistake. You just need to upload a picture
with the same name (before the .extension) as the movie that you want to
make pretty.

example:

you have 'wheelwalk.avi' movie in your album

now just upload 'wheelwalk.jpg' to the same album

Yell at me if that didnt make sense haha. -erik:)

PS Has anyone found a way to change filenames of objects already in your
gallery?

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

"I know I'd be willing to spend up to $20 for a set of strong nipples."
-andrew_carter

(sorry buddy, couldnt resist =)

mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

mango wrote:
> *I kinda stumbled on this by mistake. You just need to upload a
> picture with the same name (before the .extension) as the movie that
> you want to make pretty.
> *

Sweet! I've got some gallery updating to do.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com