Gallery?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by MuniTune, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. MuniTune

    MuniTune Guest

    Tags:

  2. munimanpete

    munimanpete Guest

  3. tennisgh22

    tennisgh22 Guest

    MuniTune wrote:
    > *Is the gallery working for anyone? *

    negative

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

  4. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    while on this subject, i cant change the pictures of the videos anymore
    (i used to be able to by naming a picture the same as the video but it
    seems not to be working the same anymore). how can it be done?

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

  5. phil

    phil Guest

    muniracer wrote:
    > *(i used to be able to by naming a picture the same as the video but
    > it seems not to be working the same anymore)*

    Apparently this was an "undocumented feature" rather than something
    designed that way. In the more recent version that Gilby installed a few
    weeks ago you can no longer do it.

    Presumably it's the gallery bogging down that's making the forums really
    slow. Could a period of gallery spring cleaning be declared? There must
    be loads of stuff in there that hardly ever gets looked at that isn't
    really worth keeping... photos that were only really good for a thread
    that has now passed into obscurity.

    I don't know what capacity the gallery designers were thinking of when
    they made it, but I bet this one has gone way past that.

    Phil

    --
    phil - ex-studenty type

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

  6. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    phil wrote:
    > *
    > Apparently this was an "undocumented feature" rather than something
    > designed that way. In the more recent version that Gilby installed a
    > few weeks ago you can no longer do it.
    >
    > Phil *

    that makes sense, but it seems like such a simple feature that is really
    useful.

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

  7. zach_jucha

    zach_jucha Guest

    i can't access the gallery either. this is wack... -wiggety-wack.-

    --
    zach_jucha - Smilemaker

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar

    -I think I see way more penises then I should.-

    - Dan Heaton

    -God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

    - Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

  8. I'm waiting to add something to 'album123' for the Tips and Tutorials
    site...it's still not running.

    Andrew

    --
    andrew_carter - Gone Cokerin'

    andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
    http://www.unicycles.com.au
    New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

  9. I haven't been able to add anything to my gallery for a while. It just
    freezes and then I get knocked off line. Also, not to jack the thread,
    but how does one go about attaching pictures? I've attempetd the "attach
    file" thingy, and it doesn't seem to work. I wanna know, as I just got a
    digital camera, so I'm hankerin' to make a few videos and some more
    pictures:) and upload them. (No really big cideo for a while, as my
    parents are taking the camera on acruize next week, so I still won't be
    able to use it:( )

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
    army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?