Gambrill or Elizabeth's Furnace?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by charles buki, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. charles buki

    charles buki Guest

    Anyone out there in VA or MD or DC who rides gambrill or elizabeth's
    furnace?

    Looking for riding partners.

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    http://www.more-mtb.org

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. charles buki wrote:
    > Anyone out there in VA or MD or DC who rides gambrill or elizabeth's
    > furnace?
    >
    > Looking for riding partners.

    Leesburg here... Sounds as if you fancy technical. That's my scoop,
    but usually can't find anyone else who likes to ride the challenging
    trails. Gimme a holler if you wanna go for a ride or want some local
    info. I lived in the NOVA area since '82. There's some good riding,
    ya just gotta drive to get there. ShiftXinX2Xgranny at the yahoo.
    (remove X's)

    Nate

  4. DT

    DT Guest

    That's a good suggestion. Lot's of rides going on at both places, more
    Gambrill than EF, but a guy in MORE lives pretty close to EF. Try
    making a post in their forum boards.