Gambrill or Elizabeth's Furnace?

charles buki

Guest
Anyone out there in VA or MD or DC who rides gambrill or elizabeth's
furnace?

Looking for riding partners.

charles buki wrote:
> Anyone out there in VA or MD or DC who rides gambrill or elizabeth's
> furnace?
>
> Looking for riding partners.

Leesburg here... Sounds as if you fancy technical. That's my scoop,
but usually can't find anyone else who likes to ride the challenging
trails. Gimme a holler if you wanna go for a ride or want some local
info. I lived in the NOVA area since '82. There's some good riding,
ya just gotta drive to get there. ShiftXinX2Xgranny at the yahoo.
(remove X's)

Nate

That's a good suggestion. Lot's of rides going on at both places, more
Gambrill than EF, but a guy in MORE lives pretty close to EF. Try
making a post in their forum boards.