GameBike info

Mark Vieselmeye

Guest
Does anyone here have experience with GameBike? How do you like it? What games do you like? Do any
of the games allow variable speed controlled by your wheel speed?

I emailed GameBike about that last question and didn't get any response. The website indicates that
some games support this, but all the game reviews I've read say the speed control is just On/Off, so
I'd like to know what specific games allow variable speed control.

Thanks,

- mark

On 24 Feb 2004 14:59:22 -0700, Mark Vieselmeyer
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Does anyone here have experience with GameBike?

Yes.

> How do you like it?

It's fun, but finicky to set up.

> What games do you like?

Waverunner, Need for Speed, Colin MacRae...

> Do any of the games allow variable speed controlled by your wheel speed?

You need games that are analog compatitble, which is usually right on the label. The sensitivity can
be a bear to adjust on certain games, but once it's there, it's a blast.

Barry

B a r r y <[email protected]> wrote:
: On 24 Feb 2004 14:59:22 -0700, Mark Vieselmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:

:>Does anyone here have experience with GameBike?

: Yes.

:> How do you like it?

: It's fun, but finicky to set up.

:> What games do you like?

: Waverunner, Need for Speed, Colin MacRae...

:> Do any of the games allow variable speed controlled by your wheel speed?

: You need games that are analog compatitble, which is usually right on the label. The sensitivity
: can be a bear to adjust on certain games, but once it's there, it's a blast.

Ah, that helps. Thanks!

- mark

"Mark Vieselmeyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone here have experience with GameBike? How do you like it? What games do you like? Do any
> of the games allow variable speed controlled by your wheel speed?
>
> I emailed GameBike about that last question and didn't get any response. The website indicates
> that some games support this, but all the game
reviews
> I've read say the speed control is just On/Off, so I'd like to know what specific games allow
> variable speed control.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - mark

My boys have them at their mother's house and hate them. They call them alpha versions because they
have been broken so many times. They received them at Christmas and no longer use them.