With the speed / cadence sensor mounted, it can be used to track trainer
miles. The unit itself does not keep track of total miles (daily total,
but not cumulative), but the Training Centre software that comes with it
keeps track.
I've found my 305 to have been a good investment. Gives some good
feedback when used for training, makes it easy to show friends where
I've been (I export and transfer my data to Google Earth) and is
relatively robust (unless you are doing DJ / FR / DH type stuff).
Michael
markm75 said:Anyone used this unit?
From what i can see.. it appears to come with a non GPS sensor so it
could be used inside?
Also.. i thought i read something about it not having an odometer.. is
this true.. does it still show individual trip miles?
How is the unit as a whole?
Thanks in advance