Garmin Edge 500 upload issues????

jojoma

Sep 7, 2007
I see tons of Garmin 500s at races, so maybe someone out there has the same issue as me...

It takes forever to upload to Garmin Connect. It hangs on this message for about 10 minutes

Reading activities from Edge 500 (Unit ID 37613..., please wait...

Then, when I get impatient, I will click "Upload" again and it will bounce me out of the system. After I try enough times it usually works. But you'd think it would be easier. I don't remember it being this tough to upload when I had my 305. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

Originally Posted by jojoma .

I see tons of Garmin 500s at races, so maybe someone out there has the same issue as me...

It takes forever to upload to Garmin Connect. It hangs on this message for about 10 minutes

Reading activities from Edge 500 (Unit ID 37613..., please wait...

Then, when I get impatient, I will click "Upload" again and it will bounce me out of the system. After I try enough times it usually works. But you'd think it would be easier. I don't remember it being this tough to upload when I had my 305. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif
I have an edge 705 and started out using Garmin connect but had similar issues. In the end I joined strava.com and everything worked perfect, its a great alternative.