Garmin Edge 800 Vs Touring

I like the Lezyne GPS's more. :p

ELove! :D

robo-chic-poster.jpg

Quote by Swami:
"What's up with that retard cabling?"

Typical chem engineer. Too stoopid to figure out all of his cables could easily be routed under the mount. Given the choice of the correct way of doing something and the incorrect way...they'll ride their bikes into the side of a large stationary object. Like a house.

"I thought you had style."

I do. Campagnolo. Castelli. And the handsome good looks to go with it.

I didn't ride into the house. I rode down hill at warp 9, encountered mounds of cow slurry and diesel and hit the curb. Get your facts correct, ass chap hirth boy.

Since I ooze style from every pore in body, I flew gracefully over the bars and then hit the house. I had very neat cabling, CampagNOlo brakes and Castelli.

So you posted a picture of someone else's bike? Poor form ol' chap.

Volnix said:
I like the Lezyne GPS's more. :p

ELove! :D

robo-chic-poster.jpg
Is she inflatable and utters phrases like "press fit that big crank deep and hard in my greased up bottom bracket."

swampy1970 said:
Is she inflatable and utters phrases like "press fit that big crank deep and hard in my greased up bottom bracket."
Ι paid! :p

Quote by Swami:
"So you posted a picture of someone else's bike?"

Yeah. There's this thing called the "internet'. Someday you'll figure out how it works. And how to route your cables.

"Poor form ol' chap."

Er...it's in the public domain. You'll figure out that works, too. Someday.

Google 'Fair Use'. Write a 16-page, single-spaced essay on what it means and submit it on the back of an unopened 56 Cm Colnago Master Pro frameset box to:

The CampyBob International School of Internet Law
1234 Peter Strauss Strausser
76 Sad Excuses Platz
Berlin, Germany

My instructors will correct it and return the empty box to you along with a diploma from the WECSOG School of Braking Technique.

"...and then hit the house."

The operative phrase in your sad tale of poor riding abilities and lack of common sense.