Garmin Forerunner Software

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Dirk, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Dirk

    Dirk Guest

    Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
    a couple of months.

    Tags:

  2. Rupert

    Rupert Guest

    What sort of software are you looking for? Something to download your track, plan waypoints etc? You
    might take a look at Oziexplorer - they have a trial download so you can test it out before you buy.
    I find it great to use with my Magellan M330 for route planning and also when running long distance.

    "Dirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    > www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner
    > in a couple of months.

  3. Dirk

    Dirk Guest

    Yes,

    Thank you. I will check it out.

    n article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > What sort of software are you looking for? Something to download your track, plan waypoints etc?
    > You might take a look at Oziexplorer - they have a trial download so you can test it out before
    > you buy. I find it great to use with my Magellan M330 for route planning and also when running
    > long distance.
    >

    > "Dirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-
    > > Mail www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the
    > > Forerunner in a couple of months.

  4. John

    John Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:52:31 -0800, Dirk <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    >www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
    >a couple of months.

    Join the Garmin Forerunner Yahoo Group there are a few software programs that work with the
    forerunner, and more are being found by the members. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GarminF/

    Also checkout what I have done with my forerunner at

    www.runyet.com/fr.html

    Enjoy

    John www.runyet.com www.bikecommute.com

  5. Dirk

    Dirk Guest

    Thanks for thge info. I will check both places out....