Garmin Forerunner Software

Dirk

Guest
Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
a couple of months.

What sort of software are you looking for? Something to download your track, plan waypoints etc? You
might take a look at Oziexplorer - they have a trial download so you can test it out before you buy.
I find it great to use with my Magellan M330 for route planning and also when running long distance.

"Dirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
> www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner
> in a couple of months.

Yes,

Thank you. I will check it out.

n article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:52:31 -0800, Dirk <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
>www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
>a couple of months.

Join the Garmin Forerunner Yahoo Group there are a few software programs that work with the
forerunner, and more are being found by the members. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GarminF/

Also checkout what I have done with my forerunner at

www.runyet.com/fr.html

Enjoy

John www.runyet.com www.bikecommute.com