Garmin Forerunner Software

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Dirk, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Dirk

Dirk Guest

Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
    a couple of months.

Tags:

2. Rupert

Rupert Guest

What sort of software are you looking for? Something to download your track, plan waypoints etc? You
    might take a look at Oziexplorer - they have a trial download so you can test it out before you buy.
    I find it great to use with my Magellan M330 for route planning and also when running long distance.

"Dirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    > www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner
    > in a couple of months.

3. Dirk

Dirk Guest

Yes,

Thank you. I will check it out.

n article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > What sort of software are you looking for? Something to download your track, plan waypoints etc?
    > You might take a look at Oziexplorer - they have a trial download so you can test it out before
    > you buy. I find it great to use with my Magellan M330 for route planning and also when running
    > long distance.
    >
    >
    > "Dirk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-
    > > Mail www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the
    > > Forerunner in a couple of months.
    >

4. John

John Guest

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:52:31 -0800, Dirk <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is anybody using or know of any other software that works with the Garmin Forerunner? I did E-Mail
    >www.expertgps.com and they told me that there software would be able to work with the Forerunner in
    >a couple of months.

Join the Garmin Forerunner Yahoo Group there are a few software programs that work with the
    forerunner, and more are being found by the members. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GarminF/

Also checkout what I have done with my forerunner at

www.runyet.com/fr.html

Enjoy

John www.runyet.com www.bikecommute.com

5. Dirk

Dirk Guest

Thanks for thge info. I will check both places out....

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > oin the Garmin Forerunner Yahoo Group there are a few software programs that work with the
    > forerunner, and more are being found by the members. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GarminF/
    >
    > Also checkout what I have done with my forerunner at
    >
    > www.runyet.com/fr.html
    >