Garnishes - PING: Michael

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
>>news:[email protected]:

>>>How do you feel about coulees? Say raspberry or strawberry squirted in
>>>zig- zag pattern over a blond brownie or coffee cake?
>>>

>>To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.
>>
>>Michael < loves strawberry coulee

> Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
> (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
What am I missing?

Margaret Suran <[email protected]> hitched up their panties
and posted news:[email protected]:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
>>>news:[email protected]:

>>>To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.
>>>
>>>Michael < loves strawberry coulee

>> Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
>> (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

> Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
> What am I missing?

I did my usual typo ;)

Michael

--
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

--Calvin Trillin

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> I did my usual typo ;)
>
> Michael
>
> --
> "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
> she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
> never been found."
>

> --Calvin Trillin

Actually It was my spelling mistake.

--
-Alan

Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
news:[email protected]:

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> I did my usual typo ;)
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
>> she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
>> never been found."
>>

>> --Calvin Trillin
>>

> Actually It was my spelling mistake.

Actually I figured it was just me ;)