Garnishes - PING: Michael

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Melba's Jammin', Mar 18, 2006.

  1. Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
    >>news:[email protected]:

    >>>How do you feel about coulees? Say raspberry or strawberry squirted in
    >>>zig- zag pattern over a blond brownie or coffee cake?
    >>>

    >>To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.
    >>
    >>Michael < loves strawberry coulee

    > Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
    > (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

    Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
    What am I missing?

  2. Margaret Suran <[email protected]> hitched up their panties
    and posted news:[email protected]:

    > Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
    >>>news:[email protected]:

    >>>To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.
    >>>
    >>>Michael < loves strawberry coulee

    >> Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
    >> (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

    > Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
    > What am I missing?

    I did my usual typo ;)

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

    --Calvin Trillin

  3. Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    > I did my usual typo ;)
    >
    > Michael
    >
    > --
    > "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
    > she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
    > never been found."
    >

    > --Calvin Trillin

    Actually It was my spelling mistake.

    --
    -Alan

  4. Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email protected]:

    > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking
    >
    >> I did my usual typo ;)
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>
    >> --
    >> "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
    >> she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
    >> never been found."
    >>

    >> --Calvin Trillin
    >>

    > Actually It was my spelling mistake.

    Actually I figured it was just me ;)