Gary Fisher Sugar (mixin it up)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Geewizza, Sep 17, 2003.

?

Dual or Hard tail

1. Yes, love the hard tail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, love the dual

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I have one of each

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Undecided...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

Gidday all,

Who out there has some feed back on the Gary Fisher Sugar? I have just bought one after coming from an old dual GF. I have a GT hard tail as well and hope to mix my bikes depending on my ride locations. You see my old GF broke so I borrowed a mates Harro hard tail, I was impressed by the improvement in power up hill but hated the rough down hill. As I've had to give my mates bike back I was not sure what to do and I needed a new bike, I bought a base GT (paid around $400au, apparently the frame is the same frame used on the GT's up to $1800.00au) I put all my old components on it and it goes great. However I can't wait to get on the Sugar in two weeks. Who out there rides a Sugar? I am looking for positive feed back!!

Cheers.

Wizza

Tags:

2. juliebeanpie

juliebeanpie New Member

3. sworkz

sworkz New Member

I love my HT, but dualies are nice, especially really efficient ones. I rode the Sugar this past summer and being that it was the first dualie I had ridden off road, and I was riding it in really technical terrain, I was quite pleased with it. It'll do the job in the occassional race and it's relatively efficient, I'd recommend it to most riders.

my $0.02

4. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

Thanks for the reply's. I'll be posting my thoughts once I've been on the Sugar a couple of weeks. One good thing, Gary Fisher make some great bikes so I'm not expecting to be let down.

Cheers.

Wizza