Gary in VA

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John G, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. John G

    John G Guest

    Got the package, that ROCKS!

    I donated the sticky thing to the manager's toolbox @ the LBS. (He's the one who got me hooked my
    letting me borrow his Surly for a month ;-) His Cannondale 1FG should be in next week, I cant wait
    to give it a good thrashing out at FOMBA.

    The round thing will soon be instaled on my MonoCog.

    Tags:

  2. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Got the package, that ROCKS!
    >
    > I donated the sticky thing to the manager's toolbox @ the LBS. (He's the one who got me hooked my
    > letting me borrow his Surly for a month ;-) His Cannondale 1FG should be in next week, I cant wait
    > to give it a good thrashing out at FOMBA.
    >
    > The round thing will soon be instaled on my MonoCog.

    Glad to see it got there. I thought of you and JD when I got those. JD should be getting his little
    package soon.

    One is all you need.

    Gary in VA

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    Gary in VA wrote:
    > JD should be getting his little package soon.

    "JD, little, package" Sorry but those three words, all in one sentence hhahhhahhahhahahahhaha

    > One is all you need.

    That is _EXACLTY_ what I kept telling my wife whne we were trying to concieve our second child ;-)