gatorade penis top fits gallon jugs!

well, i'm glad you asked me about this.
a bottle cage does not carry the kidneys across the countryside
for touring folk: 1/4" rope over the rear rack with two jugs filled
equally - loop the handle, tie hitch thru loop not handle.
or use same rig around top tube up near the headtube - also damps out
wheel wobbles.
drink more water!

[email protected] wrote:
> threads its own way on.
> foresight.
> absolute genius

Nice weaving the word *penis* in, Gene. After your recent episode with
Doors lyrics, it kinda falls flat, don't you think?

Ya know, ummmmm.... In Madison, WI you can pick up a tract called
"Bruce's Guide to the Street", a photocopied guide to living on the
street, things like wearing **** pucks between layers of clothes to
keep bugs off (do not place them directly on your skin!), to hang out
behind pizza joints for cast-offs at 1:00 am, selecting the proper
dumpster for a home, obtaining free health care, managing cold weather,
etc.....

Gene, you should put all your collected writings into a "Gene's Guide
to the Bicycle".

D'ohBoy

On 28 May 2006 09:54:02 -0700, "Llatikcuf" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Sorni wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > threads its own way on.
>> > foresight.
>> > absolute genius

>> did you wizz in the bottle, gene?

>I hope gene used a condom.

If you don't use protection on those caps, you can catch all sorts of
Sportsbottle-Top Diseases.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

> well, i'm glad you asked me about this.
> a bottle cage does not carry the kidneys across the countryside
> for touring folk: 1/4" rope over the rear rack with two jugs filled

Gene
Would some 1/4" bungee help? If so let me know, John