Gatoraid vs other sports drinks

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by Jacob24, Sep 25, 2006.

1. dougadam

dougadam Member

I have used many of them. And they all seem to have the same effect to me.:)

2. createdbrazen

createdbrazen New Member

Have you guys tried the new XS sports drinks line? I would personally recommend you try those before anything else...plus they're clear with no unnecessary additives! I have been using them for quite some time now and feel much better than when I used Gaterade as my sports drink of choice!

Having energy and the ability to more efficiently process energy is a plus especially when out on the road. I'd recommend taking the Nutrilite mulit-vitamin, mulit-mineral, and phyto-nutrient supplements. After at least a week I could feel my energy levels go up and even my body as a whole was starting to feel more complete. I noticed a subtle, yet noticible difference in my efficiency...it's definetly starting to pay off now!!!

If you want to check out XS energy products and/or Nutrilite products...go to quixtar.com and then to 'find products'>'products by category'>'food and bevarages'>'beverages'>'sports drinks'. The Nutrilite products are under 'products by category'>'health'>'vitamins and supplements'

If you need help with finding, purchasing or whatever...shoot me an e-mail [[email protected]]. Peace.

3. buckybux

buckybux New Member

One the indegrediants was Palm Kernal Oil, which is a highly saturated fat (not good). I believe it was the Thrist Quencher Line (but can't tell from the website as they don't specifically list the indegrediants). If you go to the Gatorade website, you will note the different product line, but they are all marketed under the Gatorade name.

4. CapeRoadster

CapeRoadster New Member

Interesting thread. I read the Indiana research sponsored by the dairy industry that said skim chocolate milk does about the same thing as Endurox R4. I'd add sea salt to it and take a glutamine capsule or two, 15 minutes after exercise. Baking soda works great as a lactic acid buffer, creatine monohydrate works in ways we don't understand fully yet. Sudafed (pseudephedrine) or ephedra in correct doses also improve performance, and so does caffeine. Altitude training works and so does respiratory training, and prices are coming down.

5. nomotornozen

nomotornozen New Member

I use Endura too, and like the taste off it. The Magnesium helps prevent muscle cramps, and I switch between that and plain water while I'm ut.

6. UNF_Chaz

UNF_Chaz New Member

I ride with either Gatorade or "the combo".

When I feel like not pushing myself that hard, I'll just stick with the Gatorade (tastes better).

When I want to push myself and/or I'm doing a group ride, I'll get some Cytomax and mix it with Scivation Xtend. Big Difference. But if your concerned about the "taste" of your energy drink, I'd stay away from this combo.