Gay pride salute

ST wrote:
> You guys are NOT what you try to pawn yourselves off to be

You're just cheesed off because Kyle didn't give his goatse pawn link.

On Apr 23, 3:35 pm, Bret <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2:23 pm, Scott <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I like it and if you read the race report it sounds like he earned the
> > > right. It also makes the teamwork a little more obvious to the
> > > dumbasses who wouldn't notice otherwise.

> > > Bret

> > Yeah, but what do you know about sprinting?  ;->

> Hi Scott,
>
> Well I can't do a proper victory salute any more after injuring my
> shoulder. I had just finished PT on the shoulder when I went and
> injured my hand and knee. I was at the Rapids season opener against
> the LA Beckhams a few weeks ago and when they scored their first goal,
> I threw up my arms like I'd just won a fatty masters crit. It hurt
> like hell.
>
> Bret- Hide quoted text -

That's what you get for supporting that euro-sissy pretend sport they
call 'footie'

On Apr 24, 4:21 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Enquiring minds really don't give a **** about someones sexual
> orientation.

Then why inquire?

Donald Munro wrote:

> William Asher wrote:
>> Don't fatty masters throw up their energy gels at the end of a crit?

> Or throw away their water bottles before the start of the sprint.

That seems like a lot of work, you would think they would want to conserve
energy. And do they really do that with their ultra-light $400 carbon-
fiber water bottles with the gel-insert hand grips or do they have a
"throw-down" cheapy plastic bottle they use for discarding before the
sprint?

Joseph, do you throw away your camelback before the start of a sprint, or
wait until midway through? Ryan probably chugs the beer he's holding,
crushes the can on the forehead of the guy next to him, and then starts his
sprint. Kunich probably starts his sprint the day before because it takes
a while to wind a 55-12 out to 180 rpm, even if cadence is a red herring.
I wait until I'm alone to start my sprint, and I guess you could read that
euphemistically too.

--
Bill Asher

William Asher wrote:
> That seems like a lot of work, you would think they would want to conserve
> energy. And do they really do that with their ultra-light $400 carbon-
> fiber water bottles with the gel-insert hand grips or do they have a
> "throw-down" cheapy plastic bottle they use for discarding before the
> sprint?

I rode a (5 day) tour once where half the fatty masters were throwing
their water bottles away before the last km. And most of them didn't
have much hope of winning either.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/HY303B01-Camelbak+Podium+Water+Bottle+24+Oz+08.aspx

> Ryan probably chugs the beer he's holding, crushes the can

Or crashes if its a high octane beer.

On Apr 24, 12:00 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 4:21 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >  Enquiring minds really don't give a **** about someones sexual
> > orientation.

> Then why inquire?

I don't. Usually comes up when I comment on the really great bikini,
or outfit and the male or female I'm with responds. Seems to be a big
issue with some folks though. I sort of always figured it in terms of
field size. Gay guys cut down on the competition, lesbians take some
great options off the market, but can be a blast to hang out with
while admiring the scenery out there. One of our previous hardcore
biker bars became a hardcore dyke bar and if anything became even more
fun and interesting. I only go there on Halloween these days, and hang
out with the bartender and her friends. Kind of a yearly ritual. Great
time, but I was shocked as hell when I went back in the first time and
got tossed for language that would've been "sunday school" in it's
previous life. Figured out how it worked though. People watching there
beats the hell out of anything on the idiot box these days.
Bill C

On Apr 24, 4:48 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm buying one of these. You can thank me later.
> <http://trucks.about.com/od/2006truckintrosspecs/ss/06_ram_megacab.htm>

Buying? I thought they were giving those away free with each fill up.

Bill C wrote:
> On Apr 24, 12:00 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Apr 24, 4:21 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Enquiring minds really don't give a **** about someones sexual
>>> orientation.

>> Then why inquire?

> I don't. Usually comes up when I comment on the really great bikini,
> or outfit and the male or female I'm with responds. Seems to be a big
> issue with some folks though. I sort of always figured it in terms of
> field size. Gay guys cut down on the competition, lesbians take some
> great options off the market, but can be a blast to hang out with
> while admiring the scenery out there. One of our previous hardcore
> biker bars became a hardcore dyke bar and if anything became even more
> fun and interesting. I only go there on Halloween these days, and hang
> out with the bartender and her friends. Kind of a yearly ritual. Great
> time, but I was shocked as hell when I went back in the first time and
> got tossed for language that would've been "sunday school" in it's
> previous life. Figured out how it worked though. People watching there
> beats the hell out of anything on the idiot box these days.
> Bill C

First gay yellow jersey
http://www.braveheartfund.com/pix/HomeBigAuction.jpg

On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 12:00 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 24, 4:21 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >  Enquiring minds really don't give a **** about someones sexual
> > > orientation.

> > Then why inquire?

> I ...

I am now wrong for admitting I am now wrong.

On 4/24/08 5:37 PM, in article [email protected],
"Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill C wrote:

>>> Then why inquire?

>> I don't. Usually comes up when I comment on the really great bikini,
>> or outfit and the male or female I'm with responds. Seems to be a big
>> issue with some folks though. I sort of always figured it in terms of
>> field size. Gay guys cut down on the competition, lesbians take some
>> great options off the market, but can be a blast to hang out with
>> while admiring the scenery out there. One of our previous hardcore
>> biker bars became a hardcore dyke bar and if anything became even more
>> fun and interesting. I only go there on Halloween these days, and hang
>> out with the bartender and her friends. Kind of a yearly ritual. Great
>> time, but I was shocked as hell when I went back in the first time and
>> got tossed for language that would've been "sunday school" in it's
>> previous life. Figured out how it worked though. People watching there
>> beats the hell out of anything on the idiot box these days.
>> Bill C

> First gay yellow jersey
> http://www.braveheartfund.com/pix/HomeBigAuction.jpg

Back on topic!!

More Gay celebration from the stage at TdG for you assbags!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/apr08/georgia08/georgia085/JD_08TDGst
g5_england.jpg

On Apr 25, 2:29 pm, bar <[email protected]> wrote:

> WTF?!  this ******* is half a mile back ...
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/apr08/georgia08/index.php?id=/...
>
> STUPID

Dumbass,

It's a win. His team won. You're beginning to be a
little obsessed with this. It's a short step from that
to becoming one of those blue-blazered officials
that relegates Masters Fatties for raising a hand
off the bars when they cross the line, even if they're
winning solo. Stop the insanity now while you still can.

Ben
RBR Intervention Counselor

William Asher wrote:
> Bret wrote:

>>> Yeah, but what do you know about sprinting? ;->

>> Hi Scott,
>>
>> Well I can't do a proper victory salute any more after injuring my
>> shoulder. I had just finished PT on the shoulder when I went and
>> injured my hand and knee. I was at the Rapids season opener against
>> the LA Beckhams a few weeks ago and when they scored their first goal,
>> I threw up my arms like I'd just won a fatty masters crit. It hurt
>> like hell.
>>
>> Bret
>>

> Don't fatty masters throw up their energy gels at the end of a crit?

That's not energy gel.