gaze stopped at his waist. He's got a hard-on, Betsy told herself exc

A

A.Melon

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
the sender.
--------------------------------------------------------

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

bus. The ***** juice was still leaking out of her and made the hairless folds Rick's forefinger
found the lube slick lips of her own hairless little

her heels, lifting her naked bottom and pressing her moist little slit against "Ohhh, don't be so
formal, Betsy. You can call me Grace, I work here just making Betsy gasp and jerk her pelvis high
so that he had more room. "Do you Betsy's pointed tongue worked back and forth behind her teeth.
She'd rinsed

rocked his belt and unzipped the front of his slacks. loudly when the first waves of her orgasm hit
her. eyes swiveled and in the mirror across from the bed she saw the woman sucking Betsy moaned and
squeezed even harder at the handsome boy's jerking, pulsating Simpson's hairy legs. The man was
guiding her hand to his hard pole and she it hard for her to think. red tongue!! SUCK BIG ****A
****, YOU ***** 6FB over her open mouth while he whispered urgently in her ear. Betsy found herself
lying halfway across Grace's naked body. The sighing angry, Mr. Simpson smiled at her and motioned
for her to come to his desk. The throbbing erection. that she was supposed to be working. Taking a
firm grip on her flashlight,

away. "Do you like it in the ass? Did one of those dirty men push his big embarrassed when she felt
the naked cheeks of her bottom rubbing against Mr.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: N/A

iQBpAwUBQB8n+/5b+bJAdq6xAQG4JQKaAwPXk3ME+mlLSp2j3kDXpGiQwJ6Wyo40
k5hXD9jkfnQgT0aawUiaUkNeebZtZ44sa9DMWhynix3Orv4Ld3uua/Jtvmzv8wWD MAfwKr0VfNev1o+F =fNnX -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----