rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Gazz 24x3.0 fittage?

Started by terrybigwheel · · Last activity · 4 posts · 220 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 July 2006
Last activity
18 July 2006
Original author
terrybigwheel
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
220
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Will the gazz 24x3.0 fit on the _standard_kh_freeride_rim_? Udc site
    says you need a double-wide rim, like the sun I would imagine. I
    believe that the standard kh freeride frame will accomodate the gazz,
    just not sure about the rim.

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

    Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. 😎

    *My Video Gallery*: http://tinyurl.com/e6wt5
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51256

  2. Yes it will. I had a Gazz on my Alex rim for a week and it was good. And
    the Alex rim is only 32mm wide and the KH is 42mm wide i believe

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !

    Quoted message said:

    <>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF<><


    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    harper said:

    Bruce-
    Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51256

  3. It will definitely fit the rim. It is in question whether it will fit
    the frame. There were 2 different frame lengths released in '05. The
    shorter one will not fit a Gazz.

    --
    pdc

    "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
    mother"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51256

  4. pdc said:

    It will definitely fit the rim. It is in question whether it will fit
    the frame. There were 2 different frame lengths released in '05. The
    shorter one will not fit a Gazz.

    I'll have to check on that. Thanks.

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

    Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. 😎

    *My Video Gallery*: http://tinyurl.com/e6wt5
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51256

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.