Geelong Women's Tour

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Does anyone know how steep this climb is? also where is it?

She did have an extra advantage...a 25-tooth chain ring.

"Some of the girls had a 27, but I decided to go with the 25 - and I used it!" she said. "I didn't have enough energy to look at my speed while I was climbing but I was out of the seat the whole way."

cheers!

Why would you want to know that? If it was me I will stay WAAAYYYY clear of that road
I would id climb it any day :) . Dont know how steep it is but its got to be near gelong obviously. it does not look steeper than 10% at the most . i climb those gradients with a 21 though so i dont know what they are on about :) pictures and driving over climbs is deceving though.

I don't think it has so much to do with the steepness, but more with the fact that it is 2 km's long (phew).

I read the place is called Mt Wallace between Lara & Bacchus Marsh (wherever that is)?

I have a nice climb like that in the morning...did I say nice...damn, must be sick or somehing:D

Climbing rocks....Not as much as TT...It would suck to have to stop on a climb during a race!!!

Originally posted by Quattro
Climbing rocks....Not as much as TT...It would suck to have to stop on a climb during a race!!!

HAHA thats forsure :)