GENERAL ALERT - virus doing the rounds

Alan Erskine

Guest
Check your system for "MSN.Flooder" and delete it. This is from Symantec's
web site (www.symantec.com) so check it for yourself first.

My computer kept trying to connect to the internet whenever I started the
computer up so I became suspicious. There might be a file/files on your
system (possible on the desktop) called "malware.exe". Delete these too.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Alan Erskine <[email protected]> wrote:

> Where are the Weapons of Mass
> Destruction, Mr Bush?

There is one below your nose and above your chin, Alan.

Why the heck don't I believe your virus aleart?

"Perry Noid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1g0rtbe.111jsngrvxm9sN%[email protected]...
> Alan Erskine <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Where are the Weapons of Mass
> > Destruction, Mr Bush?

> There is one below your nose and above your chin, Alan.
>
> Why the heck don't I believe your virus aleart?

Then you might want to do as I suggested and go to symantec's web site - the
information is there for you to check. It's not _my_ virus alert, I'm just
passing the information along. My computer was infected and it will happen
to others so they can take my experience and learn from it.

Stop being such a fool; why would I post a 'false alert'?