General whine because I haven't had one for a while...

LotteBum

New Member
Nov 2, 2004
1,138
Right, so I was supposed to ride with Abby and Retrograded this morning. That didn't happen because I slept like sh!t. When I woke up at 5:10 I couldn't open my eyes... So I went back to sleep. That didn't work, so I got
up at 5:30 and rode to work anyway, but only the direct way.

That was all well and good until I had to pass two trucks that were pulled over to the side of the road on the Centenary Highway. Eventually, after about 5 zillion cars has passed, a nice lady slowed down to let me pass. I blew her a kiss, then about 6 or 7 cars beeped at me because I'd slowed them down. HANG ON F*CKERS! WHO SLOWED YOU DOWN??? THE F*CKING TRUCKS!

About 1km later I had to merge across traffic coming up to a red light.
I saw a decent gap, stuck my hand out and started moving across. The
w@nker in the Hilux (GET IN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!) used neither of his
three brain cells and decided to move forward in a threatening manner.
I flicked him the bird and when he passed me on the left, I told him he
must be hung like a donkey and when he gave me the finger I said "What's
the matter possum? Wifey leave you for another woman?" and took off...
By then, my light was green (I was turning right) and I tore through the
light. I probably didn't do myself any favours, but f*ck it... I do not
care anymore. It was only a couple of K's later when coming up to a
roundabout I looked back and saw that there was a car, but it was a long
way back (at least 200m). So I moved into the middle of the lane but
stopped at the roundabout because there were cars coming. When the path
was clear, I started going through the roundabout.... With slacknuts on
my tail beeping. I blew him a kiss and mouthed at him "F*ck you!" as he
passed me. That caused a bit of a stir and he swerved the car all over
the road in front of me. Ooooh. Scary.

Managed to get through the next roundabout - which is quite a big one -
without too many hassles. A t0sser in an old sh!tty V8 who turned left
behind me decided to do a big skid with which I was really impressed.
Don't forget, boys... Women luv d00ds who lay big sk!ds. The next
roundabout, however, was a different story all together. Again, I
merged into the middle of the lane way ahead of another car. Got
halfway through the rounadbout, and the geri f*cker in his white Excel
is trying to f*cking overtake me in the roundabout. He beeped at me...
A lot. I flicked him the bird which sent his car swerving all over the
road just like the previous motherf*cker. I motioned for him to pull
over, at the same time screaming "PULL OVER!!!!". He slowed down, then
sped up... Again, I pointed to the kerb and screamed "PULL OVER!!!". So
he does. As there were cars around, I rode up and sat behind his car,
screaming at him "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!". He sat in the car yelling out
at me with his large false teeth clacking away like Cadence (my dog) does when you have food for her. Again, I screamed at him "GET OUT OF THE F*CKING CAR. BE A BIG MAN MOTHERF*CKER!!!". Then he drove off, swerving his little excel violently all over the road. Big man.

Further up the road, at the intersection of Oxley and Sherwood Roads, I
came up to the lights on my own - no cars around... In other words, the
lane is MINE and I SIT IN FRONT (otherwise, I sit behind the cars at an appropriate distance from the kerb). I sit about 1m out to discourage people to come up next to me and instead use the other lane. This is too difficult for most people to comprehend. So I get a line of about 8 cars behind me. One
of them was able to at least change lanes to get around me. The rest sat behind me, then a few of them beeped at me as they went around me after all the traffic in the right hand lane had passed.

Got to Graceville where the road was closed due to a significant car accident. Unfortunately, Mr White Excel had not crashed into a pole and
killed himself. There were too cars involved and neither was a white Excel. I hope the people are OK. I also hope that the person responsible opens their f*cking eyes next time.

So there you go. I'm ANGRY today.

Lotte

P.S. I demanded another f*cker pull over at Toowong as well. He was in
a black merc and tried to get between me and a car turning right. He
got scared and drove off. It's good to see that Aussie men are just as
'tuff mate' as they think they are. F*cking pussies.

P.P.S. Don't f*ck with me today.

P.P.S. For those of you wondering what exactly I would do if Mr White Excel got out of the car, I would have thrown a quick punch followed by a quick elbow. I so do not care anymore.

P.P.P.S. I've lost the plot.

LotteBum wrote:
> [...]
> accident. Unfortunately, Mr White Excel had not crashed into a pole
> and
> killed himself. There were too cars involved and neither was a white
> Excel. I hope the people are OK. I also hope that the person
> responsible opens their f*cking eyes next time.
>
> So there you go. I'm ANGRY today.
>
> Lotte
>
> P.S. I demanded another f*cker pull over at Toowong as well. He was in
> a black merc and tried to get between me and a car turning right. He
> got scared and drove off. It's good to see that Aussie men are just as
> 'tuff mate' as they think they are. F*cking pussies.
>
> P.P.S. Don't f*ck with me today.
>
> P.P.S. For those of you wondering what exactly I would do if Mr White
> Excel got out of the car, I would have thrown a quick punch followed by
> a quick elbow. I so do not care anymore.

Lucky you didn't have your shotty otherwise the Courier Mail headline
would be "Two Wheeled Terrorist Guns Down 10" story by Mike O'Connor ...

jh

Yeah, I had my share of wankers on the river ride this morning too. Guy in a
white commodore thought it would be a good idea to overtake me through the
traffic calmers at Nadine St in Chelmer. He then overtook a guy in front of
me while going through a roundabout. The guy in front was a little ******,
gave him the finger. Old mate in the commodore then decided to come to a
grinding halt and pull over to the far left, blocking both the guy in front
of me, and yours truly. He must have had a massiv c*#k. By the sounds of
it, it could have been one of the many wankers that you encountered this
morning.

Thankfully I avoided the said accident by a few minutes. It didn't look like
anyone was seriously hurt. I suspect that the driver may have been
distracted by the new pie stall that has been setup at the old real estate
place. Oxley Rd is getting out of control these days.. especially the
Sherwood Rd intersection.

Lotte - do you know the back way? Head up sherwod rd past woolworths, turn
right just before the train tracks, ride along parallel to the train tracks
(inc. a small section of footpath). Fewer traffic lights, bogans, wider road
etc. etc.. You only have to cross one intersection. It will spit you out at
chelmer st east (near the AFL field), where the accident was this morning.

My 2c

Jimbo

> Right, so I was supposed to ride with

"LotteBum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

<snip>>
> So there you go. I'm ANGRY today.
>
> Lotte
>
> P.S. I demanded another f*cker pull over at Toowong as well. He was in
> a black merc and tried to get between me and a car turning right. He
> got scared and drove off. It's good to see that Aussie men are just as
> 'tuff mate' as they think they are. F*cking pussies.
>
> P.P.S. Don't f*ck with me today.
>
> P.P.S. For those of you wondering what exactly I would do if Mr White
> Excel got out of the car, I would have thrown a quick punch followed by
> a quick elbow. I so do not care anymore.
>
> P.P.P.S. I've lost the plot.

....ummm...errr

I'm not saying NOTHIN'!

Tony F

On 18/10/05 at 08:37:29 LotteBum somehow managed to type:

<Take no prisoners tale snipped>

Ahhhh the wonders of a full moon.

--
Humbug

Tony F wrote:

....ummm...errr

I'm not saying NOTHIN'!

You're just as scared as the rest of them!

LotteBum said:
P.P.P.S. I've lost the plot.

Feck, are they still sneaking in lead additives in petrol for sale up there? Or the emissions could be circulating in the aircon, hence the erratic behaviour. :mad:

"Peter McCallum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1h4mewr.xiy90d1o432qaN%[email protected]...
> LotteBum <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> P.P.P.S. I've lost the plot.

> Join the club

> Peter McCallum
> Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

I did have one notable twit yesterday, the first in a while where I had to
take serious evasive action. (I usually see them coming from further away) I
was going up the hill on Victoria Parade, heading east towards Nicholson.
Despite the fact that it's uphill, I easily going faster than the cars. An
old coot in his Hyundai Lantra wobbles across into a parking spot while I've
got my front wheel level with his B-pillar and doing at least 5kph more than
him. So I yelped and landed on the anchors pulling up next to his driver's
window to give his a brief dissertation on the wonders of mirrors and the
joy of headchecks. He gave me his cheesiest "let's be mates" grin while
informing me that he hadn't seen me. I told him that was obvious and pointed
at his passenger-side mirror suggesting that it was an important and useful
piece of his car. The "let's be mates" grins was replaced by the bewildered
"but I used the let's be mates grin why didn't he grin back" look. So I just
told him to pay attention to what he was doing and stomped up the hill.

Twit.

Resound wrote:

You're not scared of a GIRL are you?

*dons body armour*

With good reason, my friend. You're cruising for a bruising.

I'm all fired up for my ride home. No-one wants to f*ck with me.

Lotte

Resound wrote:
> "tony f" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"LotteBum" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Tony F wrote:
>>>
>>>...ummm...errr
>>>
>>>I'm not saying NOTHIN'!
>>>
>>>You're just as scared as the rest of them!
>>>

>>Too bloody right!!! ;^)
>>
>>Tony F
>>

> You're not scared of a GIRL are you?
>
> *dons body armour*

Well, she is a *scary* girl...

<grin>

--
BrettS

Last week was about to enter onto 40km'h street from side street. Fortunately saw/heard the Excel-like vehicle being driven at 65km/hr plus so delayed entering the carriageway.

As the car was heading to a dead end, I guessed the driver would be stopping soon ;) , so followed up the street - at a much more sedate pace.

Driver (20 something female young professional in first car not bought by parents) had stopped to let her socially similar friend out. I indicated for her to put the window down. I explained the road rules regarding speed limits and safety and vulnerability of other road users.

For the rest of the ride home, I contemplated what I should have added, in particular that the last time I encountered such a driver I was lucky to only break my collar bone in several places and avoid head injuries or more permanent disability. Not the venom or imagination you'v got Lotte, but I got the message across this time :)

LotteBum said:
Resound wrote:

You're not scared of a GIRL are you?

*dons body armour*

With good reason, my friend. You're cruising for a bruising.

I'm all fired up for my ride home. No-one wants to f*ck with me.

Lotte
Yep, Brisvegas radio stations all informed. 'Drive Time' announcers all ready with their 'Lotte Reports'.

"There's another major hold up at the intersection of Oxley and Sherwood Roads. Apparently Lotte has been at it with the shotty this afternoon. The police have warned that motorists should stay out of this area until it has been declared safe. Police have counted the bodies of twelve drivers so far. There's a special bulletin for Hilux and Prajero drivers - GET THE FSCK OUT OF THERE NOW"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SteveA

SteveA wrote:

"There's another major hold up at the intersection of Oxley and Sherwood Roads. Apparently Lotte has been at it with the shotty this afternoon. The police have warned that motorists should stay out of this area until it has been declared safe. Police have counted the bodies of twelve drivers so far. There's a special bulletin for Hilux and Prajero drivers - GET THE FSCK OUT OF THERE NOW"

I'm glad I left the shotty at home. Otherwise, I fear that this would be reality. Only another 45 minutes until I go home, so you all have about an hour to get off the roads.

LotteBum

LotteBum wrote:

> P.P.P.S. I've lost the plot.

Hmm, Thor & I have taken to riding together again for the last couple of
months. Wifey has indicated that I'd better only apply Thor during pay
week or she might not bail me out.

LotteBum said:
SteveA wrote:

"There's another major hold up at the intersection of Oxley and Sherwood Roads. Apparently Lotte has been at it with the shotty this afternoon. The police have warned that motorists should stay out of this area until it has been declared safe. Police have counted the bodies of twelve drivers so far. There's a special bulletin for Hilux and Prajero drivers - GET THE FSCK OUT OF THERE NOW"

I'm glad I left the shotty at home. Otherwise, I fear that this would be reality. Only another 45 minutes until I go home, so you all have about an hour to get off the roads.

LotteBum

Just airbag them Lotte!
http://yourfilehost.com/media.php?c...file=airbag.wmv

On 2005-10-18, Resound (aka Bruce)
> I did have one notable twit yesterday, the first in a while where I had to
> take serious evasive action. (I usually see them coming from further away) I
> was going up the hill on Victoria Parade, heading east towards Nicholson.
> Despite the fact that it's uphill, I easily going faster than the cars. An
> old coot in his Hyundai Lantra wobbles across into a parking spot while I've
> got my front wheel level with his B-pillar and doing at least 5kph more than
> him. So I yelped and landed on the anchors pulling up next to his driver's
> window to give his a brief dissertation on the wonders of mirrors and the
> joy of headchecks. He gave me his cheesiest "let's be mates" grin while
> informing me that he hadn't seen me. I told him that was obvious and pointed
> at his passenger-side mirror suggesting that it was an important and useful
> piece of his car. The "let's be mates" grins was replaced by the bewildered
> "but I used the let's be mates grin why didn't he grin back" look. So I just
> told him to pay attention to what he was doing and stomped up the hill.

Tell him that manoeuvre downed a cyclist last week (a cyclist that's
going to come back and murder the next fecker who does that to me).
Maybe he'll care, maybe he won't.

I saw a car, about 500m up from me this morning, do this same
manoeuvre. Quick pull into the left, indicating only once the turn
started. I got level with the car and yelled out something
unintelligible to them (what do you say?). I claimed the entire lane
at my "accident" (there should be a word for a collision caused by
carelessness) site this morning. I'm going to be quite wary and
nervous of that manoeuvre for a while, but there's not much you can
do.

--
TimC
A Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.

TimC wrote:
> On 2005-10-18, Resound (aka Bruce)
>
>>I did have one notable twit yesterday, the first in a while where I had to
>>take serious evasive action. (I usually see them coming from further away) I
>>was going up the hill on Victoria Parade, heading east towards Nicholson.
>>Despite the fact that it's uphill, I easily going faster than the cars. An
>>old coot in his Hyundai Lantra wobbles across into a parking spot while I've
>>got my front wheel level with his B-pillar and doing at least 5kph more than
>>him. So I yelped and landed on the anchors pulling up next to his driver's
>>window to give his a brief dissertation on the wonders of mirrors and the
>>joy of headchecks. He gave me his cheesiest "let's be mates" grin while
>>informing me that he hadn't seen me. I told him that was obvious and pointed
>>at his passenger-side mirror suggesting that it was an important and useful
>>piece of his car. The "let's be mates" grins was replaced by the bewildered
>>"but I used the let's be mates grin why didn't he grin back" look. So I just
>>told him to pay attention to what he was doing and stomped up the hill.

> Tell him that manoeuvre downed a cyclist last week (a cyclist that's
> going to come back and murder the next fecker who does that to me).
> Maybe he'll care, maybe he won't.
>
> I saw a car, about 500m up from me this morning, do this same
> manoeuvre. Quick pull into the left, indicating only once the turn
> started. I got level with the car and yelled out something
> unintelligible to them (what do you say?). I claimed the entire lane
> at my "accident" (there should be a word for a collision caused by
> carelessness) site this morning. I'm going to be quite wary and
> nervous of that manoeuvre for a while, but there's not much you can
> do.

Was expecting you to come and grab that stuff.. TIm did you sort it?

My flatmate did the same thing exactly today. Not a single flash in the
2.5 seconds between her deciding to pull in and stopped. Jeez you
should hear her when someone does it to her. Amazing.