Generation Ucan Supplement Great Nutrition!!!

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by Brian Hoehne, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Brian Hoehne

Brian Hoehne New Member

Hey there I have had really good result with Ucan. Has anyone else tried it?

Check out our blog on Ucan For More Info:
    http://www.wallingfordbike.com/blog/bid/230961/Cycling-Nutrition-Why-We-Love-Ucan

Tags:

2. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Today is a big day for Brian as today is the he chose to come out.....as a douche bag spammer. Everyone applaud Brian.

3. Brian Hoehne

Brian Hoehne New Member

If commenting and promoting material which i wrote is spam them i like spam. trying to help out fellow cyclist with good info.

4. alienator

You're a liar. Your posts here and your blog are just tools to whore your business, and whoring your business here is spamming. Oddly enough, Bri, your company sells Ucan stuff! Quelle surpris! Golly, who would have expected that! No doubt your review is completely unbiased..............ok, I can't keep a straight face after saying that! Unbiased! That's funny. Maybe it's time for you to sack up and pay for advertising like respectable companies do.

5. Brian Hoehne

Brian Hoehne New Member

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Thanks for your understanding

6. alienator

And you've got the credibility of warm lump of crap. Again, it's pretty telling that instead of introducing yourself and contributing a bit before whoring that you instead jump right into the whoring. Gosh, you really aren't doing a good job representing your company, unless you want your company to look like it's run by spammers and whores.

7. alienator

And we've got you now, Bri-boy so it looks like you've filled our asshole quota.

8. ambal

ambal Active Member

I prefer real sugar, it's cheaper and more effective.

9. Coleman32

Coleman32 New Member

I have heard about ucan a lot i guess that is something which works basically when it comes to supplement its a bit hard to choose because that is something we should choose according to our body,If something goes wrong it can show some bad effects on the health but i do believe that it can work.